Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 12:22pm

Author: Heiner

JSC 301 - Chevron Nederland

Hi Bartosz! Congratulations, a fantastic build of a very impressive model (32 pages are quite unusual, as well) - looks like this one might be the new must-have for tankers from that time! You must be really proud of this one! Heiner

Friday, May 4th 2018, 11:13pm

JSC 412 Andrea Doria

Hi Bartosz! Wow, these two look really good - congratulation for finishing them, and thank You for selling them! I like the size as well. And it´s good, that You accept payPal, You just should show that in Your webshop as well!

Friday, May 26th 2017, 2:51pm

Wedel / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Hi Sergey! Do You use flashlights, or have You lightened Up Your working deck? Mine looks quite a shade darker (not necessarily better, just darker...) And once more compliments for Your Clean build!

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 9:47am

Wedel / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Hi Sergey! Very cleanly built, Your model - I like ist! I just am afraid, that You will have to cut off the flaps from part 5, they will show through the windows later on.

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 1:42pm

XII Cardboard Medellers Meeting in Wrocław ( Breslau), Poland, 2-4.06.2017

Hi Mariusz! From what I understood on KONRADUS the meeting takes place in an army school on duty and everybody has to show his identification document at the entrance. Are there certain things I need to have with me, some kind of invitation for instance, or other that I must not have (aside from Nazi-propaganda and such weapons of war, that are NOT scale models...)? Wroclaw is not that far away and maybe my wife will need some new items for her business from Opole, so I would like to try and com...

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 3:11pm

JSC Rotterdam

Die sieht sehr schön aus, die "Rembrandt"! Ich habe den Scaldis-Bogen in 1:250 noch nicht gesehen; ist die blaue Version dort auch die "Rembrandt"?*

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 3:20pm

Przeciszow , Poland 19-21.09.2014.

Thank You for the hint, this is a feast for the eyes! I always wonder, how some builder manage to set their parts together seemingly seamless und bent in every direction at a time... Great!!!

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 11:49pm

Citroen 2CV (Ingenia 1953)

Hi Ruben! Thank You very much for this link. Having driven one of these "ducks", as they are called in Germany for some years (though a later model), I still regret, that time has passed for this early example of reduction to the essentials of what You really need to drive a car. What I really like about this model is, how it imitates the way, the suspension worked within the original. You did a very nice build of it, as well, so my congratulation to this as well.

Monday, January 27th 2014, 2:46pm

AERO -L-39 Albatros Breitling Jet team

Hello Gagostini! Simple answer: Yes, a L-39 in GDR-livery would be interesting to me! Still, please forgive me, but I would not buy it, as I don´t see, whom I would give my money to. On this site, ecardmodels, I just regognized at once two ships from the American Civil War, that the auther offers on his homepage for free - here they are for sale. I willingly give money for good models to those, who deserve it, and would not mind the price for the L-39, but how do I know, that on ecardmodels not ...