Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 8:32pm

Author: King Learjet

Salmson 2A2 , WAK 5/2006 , 1:33.

Hello Mariusz. Good to hear from you again! This is a nice and interesting choice of a, seemingly demanding, paper model-Kit. It happens that i do have this one in my stack too, so i am looking forward to your building report. Would you be so kind as to point out any difficulties and glitches occuring in the process, if there are any, would you? This could be vital Information for me and those who intent to build this rare aircraft-model, because i am not aware of a previously and successfully f...

Monday, November 11th 2013, 3:09pm

Macchi C.202 Folgore Halinski KA

Hello klimoreh. Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures of your beautyfully crafted Macchi Folgore. This is top notch modelling indeed! regards, Bernhard.

Friday, October 25th 2013, 3:54pm

Lublin R VIII bis / 1:33 / Cardplane 2005.

Hello Mariusz. The Lublin R-VIII bis is a very interesting choice of yours and will presumably, no, definitly turn into a beauty in your hands! I do like those odd-looking seaplanes. (Odd by todays standards, of course) I´ll follow your report closely since i´ve got this one in my stash too. Kind regards. Bernhard

Monday, October 14th 2013, 9:29am

Royal Aircraft Factory SE 5 a / ORLIK / 1:25.

Hello Mariusz! What a stunning Model!! Beeing late to pay my respects to your superb built doesn´t imply that i am anything less than a great admirer of your work! Best regards. Bernhard

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 11:55am

Be-200 1/33

Hello di-3. I fully concur with all my colleages, this is a breathtakingly well designed model of an interesting plane. I also dig the goodies (like the rubber dinghy, the cargo door and, of course, the fanblades) Kind regards Bernhard

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 12:16am

SE 5a / 1:25 / Orlik

Hello Mariusz. Now, those are some real breathtaking samples of your modeling ingenuity! I am likely to repeat myself, but it is a sheer pleasure to see your masterful skills at work. Fascinating! Thank you for sharing this precious build. Kind regards, Bernhard

Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 5:27pm

Aero L-159 Alca 1/33 Project

Thank you for your quick reply! Wish you a smooth and troublefree completion of this neat little Jet! LG, Bernhard

Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 11:04am

Aero L-159 Alca 1/33 Project

Hello gagostini! The pictures of your project look very promising! Do you intent to publish the (finished) model one way or another? Or (even daringly asking) grant it to the community for free? Regards, Bernhard

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 7:04pm

SE 5a / 1:25 / Orlik

The frame by itself is allready a masterpiece! Looks very convincing to me. Regards, Bernhard

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 2:02am

Dave's Card Creations P-51D Mustang - The Flying Undertaker/ Snooks-6th

Hello Michael. Amazing grace, craftsmanship on your behalf! Yet the graphic elaboration of the surfaces is also very stunning. This is bound to become a great model, i can see. Keep up the good work! Bernhard

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 3:25pm

Sommerferien 1962 – Daf 750 combi with trailer

Hallo! Now, that´s a very adorable little Model! (In fact both are) Very well done. I epecially dig the candy-colors. Regards.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 2:49pm

Morane Saulnier MS 406 C1 / Kartonowy Arsenal / 1:33

Quoted from "MARIUSZ_G" I'm trying to do replica rather than a toy... I completely agree with you on this matter, Mariusz. The ultimate urge of any sincere modeler is to build the utmost possible, realistic reproduction of the chosen, genuine object. But once mine are finished and added to my collection, i (for one) can´t resist to take it off the shelf once in a while and glance at it, like a child would do with its favorite toy. It seems to me that my modeling effords of today are the substit...

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 11:32pm

Morane Saulnier MS 406 C1 / Kartonowy Arsenal / 1:33

Hello Mariusz! Your Morane Saulnier in 1:33 looks even more stunning to me (the eye of the beholder), than the other models did. Another perfect "polish style" build model that enhances my wish to excel it sometimes, one way or another Thank you for sharing the Pictures, they too are great, as always! Kind regards, Bernhard

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 11:49am

LAGG 3 / 1:50 / Kartonowy Swiat 2003.

Hilarious!!! A tuba with an afterburning regime! My dear Mariusz, you too are "not so innocent" ...loved it!

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 10:27am

LAGG 3 / 1:50 / Kartonowy Swiat 2003.

Hello Mariusz. You did it again! The third of a series of extraordinarily well-build models. I, for one, am fascinated by the fact that there is no visible difference in quality of your builds, regardless of the scale of the kit. I was under the impression that it would be much more difficult to handle the smaller 1:50 parts and that it would inevitably lead to a minor look of the models, but not so in your line of work. Best regards, Bernhard

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 4:24pm

MI-4

Hello di-3! Thank you very much for sharing this impressive model of an outstanding helicopter! I thought i would never be able to lay my hands on one of these, since (in 1/33 scale) the only alternative seems to be the fairly old and rare kit from Maly Modelarz? Needless to say that your elaborated version is far more superior and the aeroflot livery is very much appreciated, most (helicopter-)models come in a rather dull army scheme. Thank you again! Best regards, Bernhard

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 1:32pm

F2B Buffalo / Kartonowy Arsenal / 1:33 / 12/95.

Quoted from "MARIUSZ_G" But finally - I think - it looks quite good...? It does look good, Mariusz! Very good, indeed. The (rarely seen) markings of the netherland airforce also adds to the model as well! The skillful craftsmanship of all of your builds can easily be determined, even on this elderly work of yours. These abilities must be given by birth, i think, since i struggle my whole lifetime to acquire a reasonable standard on this matter... Thanks for sharing the pictures, keep up the goo...

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 12:55am

Fokker Dr 1 "kartonowy Swiat" 1:50. ( finished)

Hello Mariusz. On behalf of the "rather late than never" fraction (me) i want to congratulate on this quick and very well built model! Cheers, Bernhard (longing for more...)

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 3:26pm

Fokker Dr 1 "kartonowy Swiat" 1:50. ( finished)

Hi Mariusz! Very appealing work so far! "Man" would consider himself blessed if fitted with your skills. Especially when it´s a rather small object (like the Fokker) in an even smaller scale than usual. It will be of great interest for me to see the differences evolve as I usually prefer the larger scales. Kind regards Bernhard