waltair

Generalgouverneur Pitcairn

• "waltair" is male

Date of registration: Jun 20th 2005

Occupation: Zeichner, Archivar, Restaurator, Konstrukteur, Bürotrottel, also wasn nu?

Wednesday, June 28th 2006, 3:01pm

hi john!

in winter i also wrote to the society of burg aggstein and they told me the same - that they will reprint the aggstein model. my father build this model lightyears ago - i think this was in the early 70's.

the hohensalzburg and the aggstein have been advertisement models for tesa. it's a shame that this models are out of print. they are fantastic detailed.

walter
Es kann nicht sein, dass man in zwei verschiedenen Städten verschieden lange zum Bahnhof braucht!

Ich druck dir die Datei aus, scan sie und schick sie dir dann.....

Ricleite

Professional

• "Ricleite" is male

Date of registration: Jan 24th 2006

Wednesday, June 28th 2006, 3:28pm

John,

The rework of Hohensalzburg is just a possibility that I made, judging from previous Schreiber's practice. They also reissued the Ulm Cathedral and Marksburg but I don't know if any of them is a rework, as in Neuschwanstein, or just a reissue. They changed the front cover, anyway...
Regarding Kosci NMP w Posztornie, or Postorná, the only grief I had was about the paper - very thick. It is not an easy model to build but it is really worth the effort. I wrote a small model review, some time ago. It was available at cardmodelers.org but it looks that the link no longer works :( . If you want me to send you the original ‘Word’ document, just drop me a line and I'll be glad to do it.

Social bookmarks