This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

stefino_cz

Intermediate

• "stefino_cz" is male
  • "stefino_cz" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 1st 2008

Friday, May 25th 2012, 5:43pm

HMS Warspite / Halinski - remake / 1:200

Hello
I would like to present my next ship, which I´ll do. It is british battle ship Warspite from Qeen Elizabeth class. The model is from Halinski, but it is 17 years old. So I´ll remake this model in PC + I´ll creat more details. I don´t know, when I´ll start. First I must finish my Bf 109 ^^

brauncolt

Trainee

• "brauncolt" is male

Date of registration: Feb 22nd 2009

Friday, May 25th 2012, 8:50pm

Hello stefino_cz. I am looking for this card model. :wacko: Did you happen to know where I can find this card model? ?( that was my first model and I want to build it again. :whistling:

Yours sincerely from Bavaria

Alex. :thumbup:
Wir halten viele Sachen für unmöglich bis es jemand macht.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks