help! (Hilfe!)

• hello i speck English ill find a translator and put it to german for all you

hallo englische kranke Entdeckung des i Flecks ein Übersetzer und ihn zum Deutschen für alle gesetzt Sie

i would like to know were to get plans for a ship like this i would love to make one out of card and would like to know were to get plans for one (English if poss)

ich möchte wissen sollte Pläne für ein Schiff erhalten, wie dieses, das ich lieben würde, ein aus Karte heraus zu bilden und wissen möchte sollte Pläne für einen erhalten (Englisch wenn poss)

HMV Bismarck 1:100

are these kits or do you get plans / templates and then you follow these and how much do they cost?

sind diese Installationssätze, oder erhalten Sie Pläne/Schablonen und dann folgen Sie diesen und wieviel kosten sie?

are there any good free plans out there for download that ship looks quite big i wouldn't mind one half the size but good free plans at that size is fine

gibt es alle guten freien Pläne heraus dort für Download, die die grossen Blicke ziemlich ich würden nicht sich kümmern um eine Hälfte die Größe versenden, aber gute freie Pläne an dieser Größe fein ist

i would also pay some money for a good set of plans if some one could post a link or tell me were to start in card building models id love some help here getting started

ich würde auch etwas Geld für einen guten Satz Pläne zahlen, wenn ca. eine Verbindung bekanntgeben könnte, oder, zu erklären mir in der Karte Gebäudemodell-Kennzeichnung Liebe etwas Hilfe beginnen sollte, die hier begonnen erhält

i have used http://world.altavista.com/tr for this translation and you can also if you want to reply but you speech german thanks

ich habe http://world.altavista.com/tr für diese Übersetzung verwendet und Sie können auch, wenn Sie antworten möchten aber Sie deutscher Dank der Rede

thanks

• ohh also i don't mind it it is a plain also for my first as long as i can get plans for free

ohh auch ich kümmere um es mich nicht, das es eine Ebene auch für meine erste so lang ist, wie ich Pläne für freies erhalten kann

• Dear Makka,

please do not use this programs but you can't know that the translations are more than poor. There is no problem to write in English as most of the members understand it quite well. For those who are not able we have very kind human translators. :D

Regarding your questions about the Bismark, I'am sure that a lot of fans will answer immediately. I'am more in aircrafts than in ships but definetly the HMV Bismark is a Cardmodel Kit. As far as I know the scale is 1:250 so you have to increase it to 1:100.

In case you mean the report of "Gustibastler", this isa rescale from a Halinski Kit of 1:200 but Gusti performs more or less a scratch build.

For example price for the Bismarck from GPM #0182 is 23.08 US$, scale is 1:200.

I wish you to have a lot of fun here at kartonbau.de and do not hesitate to write English only.

My best regards
    Rene

....es ist 5 vor 33

Demokratie ist alternativlos!

"sei a Mensch"

• hay thanks sorry about the translation im welsh but speak English i didn't realise that you all speak English to yeh i love the card modles and i would love to find some plans that would take me from start to finish any chance some one could post were to get the plans of that ship Gustibastler is building i wouldn't mind it in English thou =p ohh one other thing dose any one have some nice free plans i can download just to keep be buzzy on something right now?

• hello ernst thanks i wont go and use a translator had to use one for the german thou :p but thanks the only prob is i don't understand german at all is there one in english? i love this superstructure from the Bismarck
    he has made a grate model and i would love his plans would some one please pm him and ask him in german if he could copy them and email them to me? at
    makka.n00b1@googlemail.com

Original von makka
    i would love his plans would some one please pm him and ask him in german if he could copy them and email them to me?

The Halinski-Bismarck can be purchased from ModelShop24 and costs EUR 28 + shipping. The HMV edition is available from Moduni, 2nd model. Both cost EUR 59 + shipping

Please be aware of the copyrights of the plans. Due to this fact the plans cannot be distributed.

Since both HMV and Halinski Bismarck are still available buy one!

Cheers, Old Rutz

Gründungsmitglied der HobbyModel-Gang und Luft46-Gang

• I've got a short comment from Gusti:

His first model was from Halinski (see link above) in 1:200. The sheets were scanned and enlarged in Photo Shop to 1:100. All parts were cut out there, positioned new, printed on 200g paper.

These are no plans! From what is in the kits it can be made only by using the parts. We as responsibles for the forumm cannot accept a request for scans here. Since both kits are still available it should be no problem to buy ne of the kits. The one from Halinski is more simple than the one from HMV, nevertheless also this kit contains more than 2000 parts.

Gründungsmitglied der HobbyModel-Gang und Luft46-Gang