This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TAD

Intermediate

• "TAD" is male
  • "TAD" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2005

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 11:30pm

Martin - as I don't know german language - is this model simply repainted reprint from Fly Model? If yes they really did progress - stopped publishing (as they own) models from Maly Modelarz and started using those from Fly... Making that astonishing progress in a few years Tri Krabki will be top publisher reprinting models from Answer and AH - really said.
TAD
Nothing hurts like a life...

TAD

Intermediate

• "TAD" is male
  • "TAD" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2005

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 5:38pm

Martin - I mean something else. According to my knowlege Tri Krabki uses someones kits without permission - just repainting and calling them as own job. It looks like simply stealing someones property - look at other models from Tri Krabki - they are absolutly the same as in Maly Modelarz - and MM didn't sell them kits (there was such a discussion and somebody asked in MM).
TAD
Nothing hurts like a life...

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks