This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

deckape

Trainee

• "deckape" is male
  • "deckape" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2011

Friday, August 19th 2011, 4:19pm

Ford Tri Motor

Ahoy

Here is my Ford Tri motor scale 1/33

Boats
deckape has attached the following images:
  • PICT0001.JPG
  • PICT0002.JPG
  • PICT0003.JPG
  • PICT0004.JPG
  • PICT0005.JPG
  • PICT0008.JPG
  • PICT0009.JPG
  • PICT0011.JPG
  • PICT0010.JPG

• "Gerald Friedel" is male

Date of registration: Jun 4th 2006

Friday, August 19th 2011, 5:49pm

Hello deckape,

nice model, can you tell us which kit you are using for building it? It looks like the Schreiber model, but the colours are at some parts different (recolouring?).
If the base kit was the Schreiber kit, you have had to scale it.
Herzliche Grüße
Gerald

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ua mau ke ea o ka āina i ka pono

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gerald Friedel" (Aug 19th 2011, 8:23pm)

deckape

Trainee

• "deckape" is male

Friday, August 19th 2011, 5:54pm

Ahoy Gerald

Thank you for the reply this a Peter Zorn kit it comes in a booklet form. I bought this kit in 1982 a very short run kit Peter Zorn only published so many of them and they eventually went out of production today they are collector peices. and they are worth their weight in gold.

Boats :) :) :) :)

Friday, August 19th 2011, 8:20pm

Hello deckape,

thanx for your quick reply. You are right, the booklet is a real treasure. But there exists a download as a white model which can be printed on silver paper. It's an authorized (by Peter Zorn) scanning of the booklet. But i forgot the link and the circumstances which led to the free sharing of the model. This information i got from the fora zealot or cardmodelers, even this i don't know exactly.

Maybe somebody else knows more.

EDIT: That really great, the new software suggest similar threads and here we go: HERE, and there the link goes to the forum EDITEDIT: papermodelers.
Herzliche Grüße
Gerald

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gerald Friedel" (Aug 26th 2011, 11:07am)

deckape

Trainee

• "deckape" is male

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 1:49am

Ahoy Gerald

thank you sir for your reply I can help you out on getting a copy of the kit its free if you have a printer friendly your in the ballpark. Go to www.papermodelers.com. and look up billy Leleveld he has scaned a copy of the intire book and the kits. I,ll get his email and I will Pm you and give you the straight dope,

Boats :) :) :) :)

Friday, August 26th 2011, 11:08am

Hello Deckape,
thank you for correction of my wrong link-info!
Herzliche Grüße
Gerald

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks