This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SKOKMA

Trainee

• "SKOKMA" is male
  • "SKOKMA" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 18th 2010

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 8:11pm

FLAK 38/2cm HALINSKI 4/2204

Hello everyone! Two days ago I started to build my first paper model after a long modeling pause, here it is the Halinski's FLAK 38/20mm, the final model will be attached to "halftrack" Sd.kfz 250/3 Greif by GPM.

So far I made base of the flak, I follow the build as described by the author, so far there were no problems except with those parts 1d, 1j, both parts were too long but it is not a problem to make them to fit. Also the bottom part of section parts 5 is too big and it won't fit the inner ring of the base, so it needs trimming before glueing on the bottom of the part 5a, and finally the parts 1e wont fit as the author didn't calculate the thickness of the paper, therefore i cut those in to pieces and shortened them as required.

Later on today mean while waiting for the parts to dry (7) I also made the body of the gun. The results can are here:
SKOKMA has attached the following images:
  • 100_4354.jpg
  • 100_4356.jpg
  • 100_4348.jpg

• "rickeyhensley" is male

Date of registration: Feb 18th 2009

Friday, February 19th 2010, 12:02am

Looks good and I like the idea of adding to a 1/2 track. Look forward to more. Rick :usenglish:

SKOKMA

Trainee

• "SKOKMA" is male

Friday, February 19th 2010, 6:25pm

Hello everyone! Today I completed the frame of the gun parts 7-7j and mounted gun itself onto the frame . All went well, only problem I encountered were parts 7f (too long) Here is the result.
  • 100_4358.jpg
  • 100_4361.jpg

SKOKMA

Trainee

• "SKOKMA" is male

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 11:27am

Good morning everyone, today I completed the armor plates around the gun, parts 13. There were no issues building it at all.
  • 100_4362.jpg
  • 100_4363.jpg
  • 100_4364.jpg
  • 100_4365.jpg

SKOKMA

Trainee

• "SKOKMA" is male

Tuesday, March 9th 2010, 11:42am

Hello, just small progress in building, added parts numbering from segments 15-18, hope there will be more time over this weekend
  • 100_4370.jpg
  • 100_4371.jpg

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks