This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TAD

Intermediate

• "TAD" is male
  • "TAD" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2005

Saturday, March 11th 2006, 6:16pm

Fiat CR. 42 Falco

Hi,
let me show you my newest built model - Fiat CR. 42 Falco - here is the cover:

It was done between 02.02.2006 - 09.03.2006. Everything fitts very well, nice printing, very good paper; the plane is rather sophisticated - with lack of schemes... Detailed report from building you can find here

TAD
Nothing hurts like a life...

Gerald

Professional

• "Gerald" is male

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2005

Saturday, March 11th 2006, 10:08pm

hi TAD,

another fantastic built !!!

the pictures on ice and snow are very good. the last one is my favorite.

the winter in austria is this year so strong, that a photo with a 1:33 plane looks like 20 meter high snow.

Jan Hascher

Moderator - DerTranslator

• "Jan Hascher" is male

Date of registration: Sep 23rd 2004

Saturday, March 11th 2006, 11:39pm

Hi TAD,
this is fantastic! How did you do the wings? Did you emboss the ribs? Or are they printed?

Regards
Jan
Jeder, der einen Post mit "Ich habe zwar keine Ahnung, aber..." beginnt, möge bitte den Absenden-Button ignorieren.

TAD

Intermediate

• "TAD" is male
  • "TAD" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2005

Sunday, March 12th 2006, 1:44pm

Hi friends,
nice to hear your compliments - especially I know I did some things rather poor...
Jan - everything is printed - this kit has a really fine camouflage and is edited at highest level (paper, printing, all the kit). Some disatvantage is lack of schemes - serious problem - becouse of that I did straight upper wing - it should be - according to photos - a little bend.
Regards,
TAD
Nothing hurts like a life...

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks