This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kisboti

Trainee

• "kisboti" is male
  • "kisboti" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 3rd 2007

Saturday, December 8th 2007, 8:51pm

false mercedes l3000

Hi,everybody!
I've noticed that the mercedes l3000 isn't done right.some parts aze complete false, and the motor,and the fuel tank ismfrom the opel blitz.that's probably because the l3000 is made from the italieri model,and the guys from the italieri have made some mistakes with the model,and they have also used some parts of the opel blitz so the models be cheaper

• "eskatee" is male
  • "eskatee" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2005

Saturday, December 8th 2007, 9:44pm

RE: false mercedes l3000

The Mercedes L3000 was a license derived from the Opel Blitz, variations on both trucks have been existent
Kartonbau.de dein Forum!
Kartonbau.de It's Yours!
Kartonbau.de Jouw Forum!

• "eskatee" is male
  • "eskatee" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2005

Saturday, December 8th 2007, 10:01pm

By the way, you mean the Modelik truck?

Gert
Kartonbau.de dein Forum!
Kartonbau.de It's Yours!
Kartonbau.de Jouw Forum!

kisboti

Trainee

• "kisboti" is male
  • "kisboti" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 3rd 2007

Sunday, December 9th 2007, 8:21pm

Yes,I do.Thank you for the informations,I really doubted in the modelik mercedes l3000,but now I's ure that the model is done right

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks