Erkotyp Romanticky Hrad

• Hi,

Sorry, but my German is nicht gut, so hope you can read this...
    I am desperately seeking the above model. The only on-line shop that lists it is Gryf-Hobby, but their web site is full of errors when you try to buy and emails go unanswered.
    If anyone can help me find this model I would be very grateful.

• Hello, Ken

What an ungreatful mission you got yourself into! I try to do the same for years, but it is so very hard to get your hands on that model...
    Maybe we all just have to wait for a reprint. The constructor, Vyskovsky, has become a real mega-star, and his works are being reprinted one by one. So let's hope the Romantic Castle is next...

Cheers, Gloomy

• Hello Ken,

i know your problem, i´ve had the luck, to get one :D

You can try at MIGAS-Shop , it is located in Czech republik, at he sells older, out of print ABC-models. You must look from time to time, mostly once a week he is actuallicing his offer. Good luck!

Gruß aus Würzburg

Ralf

Lieber eine Stunde vor dem Modell meditiert, als gar nichts getan!!:D

• Thanks to both of you for the sympathy, and to you for the advice Ralf.
    Have you any experience with Migas-Shop? It's a new one to me, and some of the old ABC Magazines he lists look interesting.

• Hi Ken,

yes, i´ve bought several times at his shop. At the moment i´m waiting for a delivery 8)

He is a very polite guy, speaks english, and was the only one from al Czech shops, who has answered my mails. As you can see, his prices are really fair, the only bad thing is the postage from Czech republik :(, but he can´t do anything against it. You should write a mail to him, mostly within 2 days you will get an answer.

Gruß aus Würzburg

Ralf

Lieber eine Stunde vor dem Modell meditiert, als gar nichts getan!!:D