This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sakrison

Trainee

• "sakrison" is male
  • "sakrison" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 4th 2008

Friday, August 6th 2010, 7:46pm

EAA Museum Paper Models Exhibit

This display of paper models is part of a larger exhibit called, "Little Wings . . . Big Dreams," that features model aircraft of all kinds. It will be in the EAA AirVenture Museum in Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA until March 2011.

"Little Wings . . . Big Dreams" is one of the first things you see as you come down the stairs from the museum entrance onto the main exhibit floor. It has proven to be a very popular exhibit.

I have posted lots more photos here:
http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/cardb…ls-exhibit.html

Enjoy!
--David :usenglish:

Admin: I completed the link because it was garbled.
sakrison has attached the following image:
  • EAA Exhibit-Wide1.jpg

René Pinos

• "René Pinos" is male

Date of registration: Nov 6th 2005

Friday, August 6th 2010, 8:33pm

EAA Museum Paper Models Exhibit

Many thanks David,

Very impressive exhibition at a historic location. Another proof that card modelling has its position in the hobby scene.

Who built the displayed papermodels?

I enjoyed them!

René
Weise ist, wer mehr Träume hat, als ihm die Realität zerstören kann. [indianisches Sprichwort]

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks