This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Hi-Torque

Professional

• "Hi-Torque" is male
  • "Hi-Torque" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2010

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 8:13am

Cap San Diego

Hello Friends,

Here is the link to Mia's Flickr page with nearly 300 pictures of the Cap San Diego Museum Ship. Lots of details of both the interior and exterior including the Machine Rooms, Holds and the even the Propeller Shaft.

The height of stylish design and elegance. We spent a very enjoyable morning aboard. Next time we visit Hamburg, maybe we can even stay in one of the cabins. If I can aquire the model, I hope to build this beautiful ship one day.

Best Regards,

Cris

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Hi-Torque" (Aug 4th 2012, 8:32am)

• "Hans-Joachim Möllenberg" is male

Date of registration: Nov 4th 2007

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 9:24am

Hi Cris,
very fantastic and amazing pictures :thumbsup: ! I spent on board for a big birthday-party in 2010, when a friend of mine reached the age of 50! It was a very lovely evening with looking to the ship at night-time - all the different colored lights in the harbor. A fantastic view!

Gruß
HaJo

Hi-Torque

Professional

• "Hi-Torque" is male
  • "Hi-Torque" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2010

Monday, August 6th 2012, 9:14am

Hi Hajo!

I can imagine that was a great party! Your friend was lucky indeed! I have been to quite a few port cities all of the world and I have to say Hamburg is the most beautiful of all of them.

Warm Regards,

Cris

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks