This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bob43

Trainee

• "Bob43" is male
  • "Bob43" started this thread

Date of registration: May 4th 2007

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 2:36pm

Canadair CL-215, kostenlos

Here's my lifework's second and latest model (I started late!), the Canadair CL-215, again free. You can download it at www.geocities.com/freecardaviation . Enter the site, and click on MY OWN FREE MODELS. It has many similarites to the CL-415, which is why I managed it so rapidly.
Since I joined this forum (with 3 other ones at the same time - cardmodels.net , scale-models.co.uk , kartonbau.de , canadairs.marignane.free.fr)), I have received so much spam, that I am considering leaving the forums. Has anyone else had the same problem? Anyway, the geocities site is always available.
Any problems or errors (2 left wings, a back-to-front tail fin, wheels missing etc), just contact me on my e-mail address.
I'm looking for 1:72 card model (to make) of a Dash 8. Any ideas where?
Cheers, and have fun.
Bob43
(you can answer in German - no problem)

ramatoto

Professional

• "ramatoto" is male

Date of registration: Jun 15th 2005

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 2:53pm

Hi Bob,

first of all: many thanks for sharing your models with us!! They look really great!!

To avoid spam, hide your mail-adress! ( go to Profil, edit options) In every forum, if you want to send a mail, you can give your mail-adress via PN, if it is necessary. And hide it on your website. Don´t use a direct link to send a mail, just write your mail adress in the text, maybe without the @ symbol, so everyone who wants to sent a mail has to type it, and spamers are idlers :D

I´ve had the same problem in the past.
Gruß aus Würzburg

Ralf

Lieber eine Stunde vor dem Modell meditiert, als gar nichts getan!!:D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ramatoto" (May 16th 2007, 2:55pm)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks