Posts by kooklik

Hello Michael

I'm glad to see your test build.

First I saw a misunderstanding point of the part no. CB01-1 and CB01-2. Those should be connected as a single part. The parts' length is exceeded than A4 size. So I had to devid into 2 pieces each. You should connect those 2 pieces by laying them on the cardboard first. Check connection position by following the positioning marks. Then cut it as a single part.

Sorry I should put the explanation on those parts.

Keep on nice building. The wheel frame is perfect as you mentioned on e-mail. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
    ----kooklik----

Hello Michael
    Extreamly fantastic building !!! @)
    I have never looked at the weathering version as close and beautiful as yours. Thanks for sharing.
    =D> =D> =D>
    ----kooklik----

Hello DragonFan
    You've selected the 'Weathering Colored' version. So you don't have to paint anywhere except the seems and some white edge from cutting.
    :)
    ----kooklik----

Hello DragonFan
    I'm so glad to see 1/72 Type VII U-Boot in color version here. I watch my own in my display shelf everyday , but no colored. Your beautiful building makes me want to make other versions/type of U-Boot. Keep on very nice building.
    ----kooklik----
    :D

Hello Seo
    Thanks for telling me your top secret. I'm cutting by knife. As you mentioned it was not an easy job for me too.
    Your weathing on the loco is perfect ! I saved those pictures for referrence. Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers
    ----kooklik----
    :)

Hello Seo
    Very realistic coloring. This must be a masterpiece. May I ask you a short question?
    How did you make those bolts' head. All of them are same size and symetrically.
    Awesome work. !! =D>
    ----kooklik----

Dear Bernhard
    Ofcourse you can use any painting program to edit the anything in the kit. For me , I import *.pdf to photoshop then make a new layer and add symbol or anything i want.

Best Regards
    ----kooklik----

Your frame making look very nice.

Hello Burnhard
    Very nice and fine building. Will you cut away for all drainage holes? It would be more realistic. But i suggest to paint the seenable internal former edge to be black.

Best Regards
    ----kooklik----