This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 8th 2008, 11:52am

ANSWER MKF: P-61 Black Widow, 1:33

Hallo Kartonbau-Freunde,

ich stelle Euch mein jüngstes fertig gestelltes Projekt vor, die P-61 Black Widow "times a westin". Dieser Bausatz ist die Umfangreichste Version dieser Flugzeugnachbildung unter den Kartonmodellen, sie zählt nämlich "mit vollem Programm" etwa 1.400 Elemente.

Schönen Gruß

Alfred
frettchen has attached the following images:
  • CIMG3777.jpg
  • CIMG3778.jpg
  • CIMG3804.jpg
  • CIMG3805.jpg
  • CIMG3806.jpg
  • CIMG3807.jpg

Friday, August 8th 2008, 11:55am

... und noch ein Paar Detailfotos...

Gruß

Alfred
frettchen has attached the following images:
  • CIMG3779.jpg
  • CIMG3780.jpg
  • CIMG3781.jpg
  • CIMG3782.jpg
  • CIMG3783.jpg

• "modellschiff" is male

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2006

Friday, August 8th 2008, 7:39pm

Hallo frettchen,
ganz einfach WOW, gerade auch wegen der Kanzel.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
modellschiff

Yu Gyokubun

Professional

• "Yu Gyokubun" is male

Date of registration: Jun 4th 2007

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 7:06am

Hi Alfred,

I want to build Black Widow but this model seems to be very difficult to build at any standard. Doesn' t it?

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 8:05pm

Hello Yu,

this airplane has a several copmlexity: the most difficult parts are the nose and the engines. I am sure that you'd have much fun with the work at this model and build it excelent... (when i got it not so bad :D). In any case is the P-61 a challenge that efforts expierience and patience.

Best regards

Alfred

GreMir

Intermediate

• "GreMir" is male

Date of registration: Nov 13th 2005

Monday, August 11th 2008, 1:25am

Yu,
You can always opt for the electronic version and build the Lady in the Dark plane :D
Michael Krol
www.gremirmodels.com

Yu Gyokubun

Professional

• "Yu Gyokubun" is male

Date of registration: Jun 4th 2007

Monday, August 11th 2008, 4:50am

Quoted

Original von GreMir
Yu,
You can always opt for the electronic version and build the Lady in the Dark plane :D

Michael,

Thank you for your reminder. I was so silly that I forgot there is the site where the electronic version of Black Widow kit is available though from time to time I visit there....
Tonight I'll order Lady in the Dark version :D

flyschorni

Professional

• "flyschorni" is male

Date of registration: Feb 17th 2007

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 5:57pm

hallo alfred,
geiles teil =D>!! die black-widow ist aber, wie ich in duisburg feststellen konnte, live der absulute hingucker. war so begeistert,das ich den bogen gleich bei slawomir mit kanzel bestellt habe! ich hoffe der bogen ist morgen in der post... :) :D!?
gruss michael

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks