This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AlanG

Trainee

• "AlanG" is male
  • "AlanG" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2004

Wednesday, May 21st 2008, 6:19pm

ANOTHER Schreiber Berliner Dom

No, not really a full construction report - we have already had two excellent ones from Friedulin and MHBS. This is more a way for me to let you know that I am still here, and getting back to modelling after some months of disruption owing to illness and death in my family.

So, here is my first attempt at a Schreiber model, as usual scanned and reprinted at half size. I just cannot justify the space required to store full-sized ones, and otherwise would have to stop buying them!

All has gone well so far with the body of the building. Now I move on to the roof, where I have already noticed one or two shortcomings in the model which I shall hope to improve upon. More on this later.

Alan
AlanG has attached the following images:
  • done31b.jpg
  • done31d.jpg

Social bookmarks