This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gagostini

Intermediate

• "gagostini" is male
  • "gagostini" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2012

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 11:23am

AERO L-60 Brigadyr

Dears, I would like to introduce new model to my collection 1/50. This model will present Czech courier plane produced by company AERO with 273 planes produced during years 1954-1960. Some planes have been used by Czechoslovak army as K-60 Brigadyr and were used as courier and air ambulance. Rest of planes have been used as towing planes and also agricultural. This model in 1/50 scale is quite simple and will present military version K-60. There will be also advanced version in scale 1/33 with detailed cockpit which will be ready during this year. Now I can only post 1st picture of rendered 3D model and final prototype could be ready by end of this week.

More details about my models can be found on www.hangarczaf.com and on FB www.facebook.com/hangar.czaf

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Horst_DH (28.01.2016)

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2009

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 11:58am

Hey,

great, another interesting model from your hands. Unfortunatly in the wrong scale for me.
But I´m looking forward to it.

Cheers

till
Is das Kunst, oder kann das wech?

gagostini

Intermediate

• "gagostini" is male
  • "gagostini" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2012

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 8:40am

this plane will also come in 1/33 scale but now I'm working on planes in 1/50 scale to finish 1st series :-) below are some pics from protorype build last weekend.

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

hallifly (04.02.2016), Horst_DH (04.02.2016)

Social bookmarks