This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Teamski

Trainee

• "Teamski" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 7th 2007

Sunday, January 7th 2007, 10:20pm

A couple ships I built....

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I wanted to share a couple things.

I think card models are just incredible. I wish that they were better known here in the US. Luckily, there are several on-line retailers in the US and Canada, so I haven't been short on availability.

I am a MSgt in the USAF, and when I went to the desert last year, I packed a couple ships to build, my first ever. I had a really good time building them and really got me hooked onto card models. I used aircraft safety wire for the guns and masts. I sent them to the US and while a little bumped around, they got back ok. I attached a couple pictures of those ships.

I'll never be able to match the skill exhibited on this forum, but I really enjoy building something from a booklet that exceeds a plastic model! I look forward to meeting all of you at some time on the forum. Keep up the great work!!

-Ski
Teamski has attached the following images:
  • 1394800971050168193S600x600Q85.jpg
  • 1455656352050168193S600x600Q85.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Teamski" (Jan 7th 2007, 10:22pm)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks