This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gerald

Professional

• "Gerald" is male
  • "Gerald" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2005

Saturday, February 25th 2006, 3:08pm

3 modelle, viel freude

hallo leute,

da bis zum eintreffen der "kanzel" für die ju88-C6 noch ein paar tage vergehen werden möchte ich hier mal meine drei vor kurzem erhaltenen modelle posten:

modell 1:

ju-87 d-3 von GPM (2-2004)
Gerald has attached the following images:
  • ju-87d3_001.jpg
  • ju-87d3_002.jpg

Gerald

Professional

• "Gerald" is male

Saturday, February 25th 2006, 3:10pm

modell 2:

fw 190 d-9 von GPM (11-2004)
  • fw190d-9_001.jpg
  • fw190d-9_002.jpg

Gerald

Professional

• "Gerald" is male

Saturday, February 25th 2006, 3:11pm

modell 3:

me-109 g2 von ORLIK (11-2005) mit lasercutsatz von DRAF MODEL
  • me-109g2_001.jpg
  • me-109g2_002.jpg

pawell

Intermediate

• "pawell" is male

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2005

Saturday, February 25th 2006, 8:10pm

hi gerald,
could you do us a favour and add some shots from insides of the kits?

by the way, does the 190 has a swastika on its tail? i have the stuka from gpm and it has only a weird blurry black cloud on the stabilizer, which looks quite bad... i know that e.g. german law prohibites to display nazi symbols; of course i don't want to propagate fascism or whatever at all, but i don't understand this censorship on models of historical planes/vehicles etc.
P.

Burn the land and boil the sea
You can’t take the sky from me

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pawell" (Feb 25th 2006, 8:10pm)

• "missy mouse" is female

Date of registration: Nov 11th 2005

Saturday, February 25th 2006, 8:44pm

i do 3D planes for a smallish flight sim called x-plane and posted a couple experimental german planes from WW2 on an x-plane forum. every one was actualy very happy and said they loved how they look and handle except for 2 guys, one from germany and another from isriael (i suck at spelling). bot said the planes look great but i need to remove the swastikas from their tails before i get in trouble with interpol. i explained to the and so did a few others that the planes are hosted on canadian servers and that they do not break any laws what so ever and are purely historical accuracy. i even showed them to a couple anti-nazi friends and they even liked them because they can look past a single symbol and see the machine and the detail. needless to say the 2 idiots are now trying to file a lawsuit against me for anti-semetic propaganda and accusing me of being a neo-nazi and a hatemonger, so i took the planes off and left the forum. why are there people like that breeding? take something made with historical accuracy that so many people love and twist it all around and spit it back at you and accuse you of spreading hate and intolerance?

Sunday, February 26th 2006, 8:55pm

Jörg,

from my point of view it's now as simple as you did explain.

As far as I understood NS symbols are not forbidden on pictures and other historical documents. Also in nowadays movies such symbols are not punished.

Nevertheless paper models (as well as plastic kits!) are not historical therefore these symbols are forbidden here. For us here, it should be enough that the 10 golden rules of this board here do prohibite publishing such symbols (also for ex. the finnish swastika) and this is what we have to accept.

The reason why these symbols are forbidden has a very long history but should be discussed somewhere else. Keep modelling here!
Gründungsmitglied der HobbyModel-Gang und Luft46-Gang

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks