This website uses cookies. By continuing to use our site you declare your agreement. More Information

Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Modeller_Design" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2011

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 3:04pm

МТЗ-50/52 "Беларусь" tractor

Hi.

Let me present the model of the famous tractor МТЗ-50/52.

Assembly photos.

Graphical instructions.

h

Renders of the possible assembly variants.

МТЗ-50
itself

Description.

МТЗ-50 «Беларусь» & МТЗ-52 «Беларусь» is multipurpose tractor of 1.4 drawbar category designated to perform wide range of agriculture works, transport operations, widely used in forestry and communal services, civil and industrial engineering. It was produced in Minsk tractor plant from 1962 till 1985. МТЗ-50 & МТЗ-52 are deeply modernized versions of previously produced МТЗ-5 & МТЗ-7correspondingly. It is made with traditional for such tractors class scheme:semi frame construction with transmission bearing carters, front engine housing, increased diameter rear wheels, decreased diameter idler front wheels.МТЗ-50 is rear-drive only, МТЗ-52 is all-wheel drive. МТЗ 50/52 has being changed a lot during the manufacturing years in design. In the early 60’s it was built with semicircle radiator enclosure with frameless roof, from the end of 60’s with boxed radiator enclosure and tarpaulin roof, in 70’s with altered hood. In the end of 70’s it was made with frame cabin of increased size and fiberglass roof. Total number of manufactured tractors of all modifications equals 1 256 800.

I know that for many of you that is not new to know but I like to say that now it is available on my site.

http://paperdesigners.ucoz.ru/

So don't be shy, come and get it :whistling: :D

P.S. Sie konnen auf Deutsch mich schreiben, einfach Englisch mich sprechen leichter sind.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Modeller_Design" (May 12th 2012, 5:03pm)

brauncolt

Trainee

• "brauncolt" is male

Date of registration: Feb 22nd 2009

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 6:17pm

Вот это дааааа... 8o .... Класс....Супер машина.... Слов нет ,только эмоции.....положительные. :thumbsup:

Schöne Grüße aus Bayern. Alex
Wir halten viele Sachen für unmöglich bis es jemand macht.

• "Joachim Frerichs" is male

Date of registration: Jan 23rd 2005

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 6:30pm

Ahoi Axel,

Вот это дааааа... 8o .... Класс....Супер машина.... Слов нет ,только эмоции.....положительные. :thumbsup:

Kannst Du das übersetzen oder ist das - auf denglisch - ein Fake ???

Gruß
Jo
Meine bisher gebauten Modelle sind hier abgelichtet :)

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 6:37pm

Hallo Joachim,

das mit dem Übersetzten übernehme ich, falls ich darf;
also, es heißt: Das dort jaaaa... 8o Klasse... Super-Maschine... Keine Worte, nur Emotionen (Gefühle)....gut :thumbsup:

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 8:28pm

Schöne Grüße aus Bayern. Alex
Danke shon.

Yes the machine is cool, talking about the prototyp. I try to do my best to make it as close to it as posible with the model. Despite the fact that it can be regarded as simple one, some boxis, yeah....? :D it can take lots of efforts to make it on the level. They tracktors are not so simple as it might seem. :D

Viele Grusse zu Bayern.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Modeller_Design" (Dec 24th 2011, 10:54am)

Thomas65

Intermediate

• "Thomas65" is male

Date of registration: Sep 30th 2007

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 12:30am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Gruß Thomas

-----------------------------------------

Fertig : Hubsteiger - Autokran - Radlader - Trecker
In der Mache: Kranpanzer