WWII Aircraft Carriers [1:200 und 1:400]

• Hallo,
    Dies ist wahrscheinlich eine schlechte Übersetzung, aber ich benötige Hilfe.
    Ich habe mir für rund ein Flugzeugträger aus dem Zweiten Weltkrieg zu bauen.
    vor allem im Maßstab 1:200. Ich dachte dabei eine Liste der Dinge wurden bisher abgegeben wurden.

Da die Fluggesellschaften in der Maßstab 1:400 ist so einfach, in 1:200 kann ich sie enthalten in dieser Liste auch. So here we go.

1:200 WWII Flugzeugträger:
    Antwort mkf IJN Junyo
    GPM 102 "Graf Zeppelin"
    GPM 159 Shokaku
    GPM 165 Zuikaku
    GPM 231 USS Lexington (CV-2)
    GPM 223 USS Saratoga (CV-3)
    Fly Model 81 USS Saratoga (CV-3)
    Halinski USS Gamber Bay

Das ist, was ich gefunden haben. Wenn jemand etwas haben, dass mehr freigegeben wurde, können gerne auf der Liste hinzuzufügen.
    Hier weiter die Liste auf meiner Funde

1:400 WWII Flugzeugträger:
    Ecardmodels HMS Colossus
    (ECard haben auch die USS Tavara LHA 1 von 1972, keine WWII trager)
    JSC 4 Card
    JSC 9 Intrepid
    JSC 27 Victorious
    JSC 38 Graf Zeppelin
    JSC 76 Zuiho
    JSC 84 Shinano
    Modelarz 11-12 '90 Ark Royal
    Modelarz Arromanches R-95

Da haben Sie es. Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, ob ich ein oder ein paar Flugzeugträger vergessen haben.

• Hahaha. Yes it is. here you have it again:
    Hey.
    I have been looking around for a Aircraft carrier from the WWII era.
    Specialy in the 1:200 scale. So I was thinking of doing a list of what have been made so far.

Because the carriers in the 1:400 scale is so easy to do in 1:200 I included them in this list as well. So here we go.

1:200 WWII Aircraft Carriers:
    Answer mkf IJN Junyo
    GPM 102 Graf Zeppelin
    GPM 159 Shokaku
    GPM 165 Zuikaku
    GPM 231 USS Lexington (cv-2)
    GPM 223 USS Saratoga (cv-3)
    Fly Model 81 USS Saratoga (cv-3)
    Halinski USS Gamber Bay

Thats What I have found so far. IF anyone have anything more that has been released, feel free to add to the list.
    Here continue the list of my finds

1:400 WWII Aircraft carriers:
    Ecardmodels HMS Colossus
    (Ecard also have the USS Tavara LHA 1 from 1972, no WWII carrier)
    JSC 4 Card
    JSC 9 Intrepid
    JSC 27 Victorious
    JSC 38 Graf Zeppelin
    JSC 76 Zuiho
    JSC 84 Shinano
    Modelarz 11-12 '90 Ark Royal (1:300?)
    Modelarz Arromanches R-95

There you have it. Please let me know if I have missed anyone??!!!
    Now What ship should I build?

• Hy there - no question about that !

You gotta do the Fly Saratoga ! :D

In principio erat glutinis
    Gründungsmitglied der HobbyModel-Gang und Luft46-Gang
    Den Kartonbauer in seinem Lauf, hält weder Bogen- noch Klebermangel auf!

• If you look at out of print but available at times
    GPM Hiryu 1/300 scale
    Halinski Enterprise CV6 1/300 scale
    Halinski Victorius 1/300 imo not as good as the JSC version
    Betexa made a "jeep carrier" I think the Gambier Bay very basic kit.
    Way out of print but curiously available on GPM site was the HMS Hermes in 1/400 scale. Poor quality paper, non existant instructions, 2d planes but a basis for repainting and detailing, in 1/400 scale.
    Fly model Akagi in 1/300 scale, excellant detail can be enlarged with no loss of detail

• Also by Maly is the USS Essex CV9. They have reprinted it but still have a big glitch in colours particulary the flight deck and the other decks. They remain brownish and should be a deck blue colouring. In 1/300 scale

• Thanks!!
    Didn't know about the hermes!
    I kind of left out the 1:300 scale because there was not so many carriers. BUT I do have a few so I just put up another list here :D

1:300 WWII Aircraft Carriers
    GPM 23 Hiryu
    Halinski 93-05 Uss Enterprise Cv 6
    Halinski 93-04 Hms victorious
    Fly Model 063 IJN Akagi
    Maly Modelarz USS Essex
    And I was wrong about the scale on a few modelarz models that was in the 1:300 scale so I just post them here again:
    Maly Modelarz Ark Royal
    Maly Modelarz "Arromanches" (former HMS colossus)

Any more Aircraft Carriers out there?
    I found this polish site where someone is making the USS WASP:
    http://waspcv7.republika.pl/wasp1200.htm

• About the Wasp, I emailed the guy about 1-2 years ago to see if he kept the files or if he intended to have his kit published and he answerd he had not kept the files nor had the kit up to be published. It was a great loss as you can see his Wasp was excellant. There are literally a dozen or so home manufactured kits from the 1950s to present. The Watkins kits is the most prominent to mind. A good range of subjects a bit basic but "detaileable", but no carriers. Barry published a few of his excellant ship models on the ecardmodel site is a an example of the 21st century digital kits being made from these home manufacturers. You can probably sit tight with the available kits. By the time you are done building that group someone will have designed and published the other WW2 carriers.