Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

bernie

Fortgeschrittener

• »bernie« ist männlich
  • »bernie« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Mai 2005

Beruf: warehousing

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009, 21:58

War Museum

I like to visit Museums. There you can meet items standing next to each other which normaly were more than thousands kilometers away. The best Museum I have ever seen was WTS in Koblenz. Based on this experience I got idea of War Museum Diorama collecting several WWII weapons in one Model - scene.

Scale choosed 1/18 to be big enough to see all the details Underground level reserved for ZIS 3 and Flak 38.

Enjoy:

The scene will be more dramatic arranged including hand-painted backgrounds to give idea of appearance like in Duxford Museum. Just because is mud on wheels of ZIS dry.
It is normal to own ORIGINAL

Markus Gruber

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 01:06

it look very nice... =)

tekzo

Schüler

• »tekzo« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 29. April 2009

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 08:11

WOW its a great diorama bernie , is it scracthbuild?
tekzo
myhobbycraft.blogspot.com

bernie

Fortgeschrittener

• »bernie« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 21:00

Dear tekzo,

ZIS-3 is a freedownload model /BW version only/

Flak 38 was issued by Czech Publisher KoBo in scale 1/16 also with wheel-carrier /bit simplified version was issued in Czech magazine ABC as well, but KoBo sold its work to HAL, where was a bit modified and issued in 1/25 as "Flak 38 2cm" - one of rare A4 format cardmodels.
I did a re-scale of Original KoBo card to 1/18, but to be honest a lot modifications and upgrades were done based on walkaround as follows:

http://www.primeportal.net/artillery/car…s/20mm_flak_38/

BTW - very nice works have seen on your Blog - congratulation and admiration 8o

bernie

Fortgeschrittener

• »bernie« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 6. Juli 2009, 09:38

....more details placed on Flak 38 as eg ammo basket is. The net is made of fixing belt from the first aid kit.

About shields:

To make a Flak 38 including protective - shields and to place in in to the "dark corner" in diorama means that a lot of details can not be seen anymore. Therefore I made a shield from transparent film. With the next reply I will prepare a step by step how to make plastic shield which allows to see parts behind.

Enjoy

bernie

Fortgeschrittener

• »bernie« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2009, 22:54

Social Bookmarks