translation?

• Hi modellers!

I've just received Gpm's Enterprise, and i have its instructions in front of me right now....but im confused a little'bit. my polish language is limited to few words, and i would ask you if anyone could translate it for me to english or german.. it would be enough if you could say wich parts should be doubled or glued to 1mm/or thicker card. im seriously in dilemma by thickness of deck parts, the rest can be built by assembly diagrams.
    If anyone is ready to help me, i can send you a digital scan of instructions via email ..
    p.s.: does gwiazdka (last a has a strophe under it) mean 'a star'?

Freundliche Grüsse / Best regards,
    Marko

• Hi Marko,
    first thing to try is to ask Mr Pomorski from GPM directly. Often he already has english instructions. Just send him an email and ask.

Regards
    Jan

• true it would be too much...well im trying to find conections between stars and some understandable words, well main deck elements have no stars, they are assembled from 6 part (3 upper, 3 lower) for main deck would be 0,4mm (al parts) not enough, at most models in 1:200the deck is cca 1mm thick...so my assumption is that, upper and lower part is laminated to 1mm cardboard in total thicknes of 1,4 mm, seams reasonable, well, ive written an email too, i'll se what i can do about it, thank you.

Freundliche Grüsse / Best regards,
    Marko