Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Josve

Profi

• »Josve« ist männlich
  • »Josve« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 18. November 2005

Beruf: Elektrotekniker

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Januar 2006, 21:40

Small bridge diorama

I bought the Kartonowka 1/2001 from GPM that contained the small bridge diorama that suited one of my vehicles very well.
Here are the shots, presented with the schwimmwagen I'm building just for the view.

And here with the schwimmer.

"I'LL BE BACK"

Johnny Svensson
PAPIRMODELLER.COM

In the workshop
LeFh 1:16 DrafModel
T28 1:25 DrafModel

Finished builds.

Heinz

Profi

• »Heinz« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Februar 2005

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Januar 2006, 21:56

RE: Small bridge diorama

Hello Josve,

Look´s perfect Great Work. =D> =D>

Greeting´s
Heinz
Heinz Michlmair verstarb am 05.07.2007 bei einem Sportunfall in Ungarn. Mitglieder und Betreiber von kartonbau.de vermissen Heinz und seine Beiträge. Seine bisherigen Beiträge in unserem Forum sind nun Teil unser Erinnerung an "Heinz".

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Heinz« (23. Januar 2006, 21:56)

bernie

Fortgeschrittener

• »bernie« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Mai 2005

Beruf: warehousing

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006, 06:36

What a great work Johnny - congratulations.
The bridge looks to me glossy - is this original print??

Now have to say, that only thing I do miss on this diorama is:

- to take a picture from river level with blue background or real sky background
- two german soldiers standing or sitting on "schwimmie" and bridge handrail, smokin´cigarettes and speaking about ladies :).

Well, I wrote one remark and have putted TWO - sorry :)
It is normal to own ORIGINAL

Josve

Profi

• »Josve« ist männlich
  • »Josve« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 18. November 2005

Beruf: Elektrotekniker

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006, 07:36

Thanks Guys!

The original print is very nice, not glossy at all.
The glossyness I think is done by the halogenlight I used for lightning.
I had to scan the booklet since I didn't want to cut in the book, cause I have planned to Mirror the scans and make a bridge turned the other way.And because of that I had to print on 180g fotopaper, and that also makes it a little glossy, even if that paper didn't have a High gloss surface.
Norway is a "non karton country".....and I'm struggeling in getting the right quality for building.
I managed to get some great 200g karton for printing a while ago, but now my local bookstore can't get that anymore, so I'm back to improvising again, and therefor have to use paper and karton that is not very suited for building.

My photoskills are not very good :) I know.....
I will try to do what you suggested when it's finished Oto.

I'm searching for a post about some german soldiers from Moduni that I want to buy for the small dios I make.So there will be soldiers in the end Oto!
I just can't find that thread again....and at Moduni I could not find the soldiers I was looking for, but I'll keep searching :)
"I'LL BE BACK"

Johnny Svensson
PAPIRMODELLER.COM

In the workshop
LeFh 1:16 DrafModel
T28 1:25 DrafModel

Finished builds.

Social Bookmarks