Shipping policy change at GreMir Models

• Due to recent instances of stolen credit card numbers being used to purchase models, all new Customers MUST purchase a CD version. To minimize costs, all purchased models will be sent on one CD. Returning Customers will be unaffected by this policy and can still order downloadable models.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this might cause.

Added:
    After their identity is confirmed - CD delivered to address listed with PayPal and models are registered - they will be considered as returning customers for the next purchase.

• Hi Michael,

I can't believe somebody can get away with this...

One question about the shipping policy change: Have you thought about leaving the model download, but sending out the license key per letter mail?

That way would save you from having to burn a CD...

greetings
    Michael

• Registration Key is an electronic code as well and I would have to burn the Cd no matter what.
    By sending a CD with delivery confiramtion I have something to take to credit card copmpany to prove that the goods were delivered (they don't recognize electronic delivery...) plus l I become eligible for PayPal seller's protection if anything like that happens again.
    As for getting away with this - unfortunately we have no way to enforce law in Vietnam......

• I'm happy to announce that shipping policy has been returned to more friendlier option and obligatory CD purchase for new customers was deleted.

There are some changes, though.
    If customer chooses a CD, all models will be included on one CD.

All purchases over $50 will be delivered on a CD, free of charge.