Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Astra28

Schüler

• »Astra28« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 12. September 2007

Beruf: e-graphic

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012, 22:53

[R] Church in Objazda - 1:50 - my own design.

Siemanos.

I can’t sit idly too long. I start with a building of church I like very much. I have been related with it during my childhood. Church is situated in Objazda village (Pomeranian District in the north of Poland) 6 km before Rowy seaside village.
Some years ago there was living brother of my grandfather - “uncle” Roman, local librarian, chronicler and cultural animator. I have been playing in the village and in my uncle’s bee-garden during my childhood. It was wonderful time for me. There is a plaque of memory of my uncle on the Objazda’s Library building.

The church was built before 1606. Church’s tower was marked on maritime charts from the early of XX cent. The church is an example of frequent Pomeranian post and beam construction (fachwerk). There is a flag with the date “1606” at the top of the spire of the church. They started renovation of the church in spring 2006. The building was completely demolished, replaced damaged beams and rebuilt from scratch. Today among-beams rectangles are not plastered, and this is the why red bricks are visible. The church looks like:

First of all I try to build an annex with the side entrance. I thought about a way to imagine of the characteristic Pomeranian lattice (as close as possible) for quite a long time. Walls are about 1,6 mm thickness. Every beams and among-beams rectangles are separated parts, glued to the template. So prepared walls are mounted together to create a building block.

I am hopeful after this first element of my church. I hope that the final look will be similar to the original. Walls will be stained a little at the end of building, of course.

Best regards and sorry for my English.
Stolp is the best place on the earth. Best regards. My private website and my OCCUPATION.
HERE is the index of my free download projects.

• »Hans-Joachim Zimmer« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 31. Juli 2005

Beruf: Graphic-Designer (Rentner)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 16. Juli 2012, 21:32

Hello Czarek,

I'am very interested in your little village-church, but would like to build it in a smaller scale (1:87 or 1:100)! I'am looking forward to see it taking shape.

greetings from Germany,

Hajo
Ein Leben ohne Kartonmodellbau ist möglich, lohnt aber nicht! (Frei nach Loriot)

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012, 20:28

Siemanos.

First private interests. :)

Hans-Joachim Zimmer thank You for Your nice words. I am not going to rescale my model, because I don’t intend to share it. I make many parts by adjusting to the template, and this is the way I haven’t many parts in the computer. Sorry :(

The report.

Today I’d like to show You only two pictures. There are some black belts imitating wall’s beams on the first picture. I have to adjust every beam’s length by cutting. There is a lower part of eastern gable closing the presbytery above belts. Among-beams rectangles are numbered because I have to adjust many white rectangles. I have done the western wall with the main entrance also. Next week I am going to receive from a friend laser-cut parts and I will be allowed to make doors and windows.

Best regards and sorry for my English.
Stolp is the best place on the earth. Best regards. My private website and my OCCUPATION.

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012, 21:40

Siemanos.

I show You not much today. It’s holidays and many travels and no time for model-making. I have done two longer walls of my church. One of them is clean because it will be covered by brick outhouse. There is a strut of almost finished south-wall on the second picture. There are almost finished two walls - west and east on the third picture.

I start to make a trigonal east gable wall. There was much difficulties because structural beams were a little complicated. Pictures show the next stages of development of the gable wall.

Now, I have to make pins on the joints of beams and next I’ll start with assembling the building.

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2012, 23:33

Siemanos.

Welcome to the another part of my work with church in Objazda. After ending all walls of main body of the building I could put them together. There are no windows in walls, but I’ll make them next time. Rear wall is all white because there will be an outbuilding.

Due to wall’s large length and construction technique I have to make wooden strengthens the construction of my model. Walls were curved to the interior. I used wooden
sticks 2x5 mm and 3x3 mm to align them.

As I had been writting in previous post I made pins on the joints of beams.

I try to assemble the building with a frame of the roof. The model takes appropriate shapes I think. I am satisfied with the result and solid proportions.

To the next time ...

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 00:03

Siemanos.

I have made whole outbuilding. Outbuilding is brick-building, plastered and white painted. There are four windows sunken into the wall. Window frames were cutted by laser-cutter. Windows will be supplemented with windowsills, in the future.

I have made all doors. They are shinning “a little” on photos, but I’ll be painting them with a matt varnish.

The model looks like this, at the moment.

Roof’ frame has been strengthened by many right triangles.

Now I have to make: roof tiles, windowsill of outbuilding, windows and the steeple. Please, keep your fingers crossed.

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. November 2012, 00:13

Siemanos

I have little to show and to say, today. As You can see below I ended assembling of roof surfaces. Some of it’s fragments have already been coverage by final cover.

Roof over sacristy has been covered by roofing-paper. It is narrow strip of xero-paper painted in black and next misty paint in gold, silver, brown and dark blue (with air-brush). I have painted connections of roofing-paper with glossy black paint by hand after gluing on the roof. It has to imitate the tar on connections. Strips comes from two different sheets of paper which have been painted in different proportions of misty-paint. This allows that individual strips have a different texture.

Roof over the side entrance has been covered by plain tiles. I had to darken the color of Canson orange paper by painting with dark orange (tile) paint. I tried to make preciser roof tiles construction, this time. There are lateral ends of tiles on roof edges. There are different tile’s arrangement in the first and the last rows. I think it looks good.

See You next time. Sorry for my English :)

• »Hans-Joachim Zimmer« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 31. Juli 2005

Beruf: Graphic-Designer (Rentner)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. November 2012, 09:58

Hello Czarek,

I like to use emery (grinding) paper for paperroofings which I paint with a mixture of black or dark grey and aluminumcolor (in H0 gradation 400). It shows the same structure as roofingpaper.

Greetings from Germany,

Hajo
»Hans-Joachim Zimmer« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Kiosk.jpg
Ein Leben ohne Kartonmodellbau ist möglich, lohnt aber nicht! (Frei nach Loriot)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hans-Joachim Zimmer« (23. November 2012, 10:04)

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 23:48

Siemanos

Hans-Joachim Zimmer thanks for Your tip with sand-paper. I have tried with it earlier, but there were not enough colour variations. And I have to be very carefull with my nails :)

I have little to show, today. I have started with construction of turret during cutting roof-tiles. There is some little work progress. Turret is designed as demountable (windowsill level) to make transport easier. Turret is not made, but You could see the shape. All turret is no glued, that’s the way it is skewed a little. I couldn’t put it upright :)

Than I go back to my roof-tiles. I have to cut out about 6 thousand tiles :( I couldn’t look at the scalpel after end this building for some weeks, I think.

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 20:39

Siemanos.

I have ended cutting and assembling all roof tiles. The building looks like this:

There was request for closeup of roofing paper’s connection. It is below:

Now I have to do: ridge tiles, turret, windows and any terrain.

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012, 23:21

Siemanos.

I had a little more free time to build the model during the holidays. I have done all ridge tiles (47 pcs.). The picture shows almost ready ridge tile. I am gluing-up all pieces in the shape shown on the picture, next I am dipping whole ridge tile in Capon and after drying cutting off unnecessary parts - along the red lines. I have ready ridge tile that holds shape in this way. Next I have to assembly all ridge tiles in one long stripe.

I have ended the tower’s building. The flag on the needle gently rotates every blow. The flag was cut with the laser-cutter.

Some elements, including the merger of the roof and tower, were covered with "tinware". As I wrote earlier the tower is disassembled, so it will be easier to transport the model.

At this time, the model lacks only assembly painted ridge tiles and windows. Also, you can slowly see the finish.

Reinhard Fabisch

Erleuchteter

• »Reinhard Fabisch« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 17. Mai 2007

Beruf: Werkzeugmacher, Ausbilder

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012, 07:15

Moin Astra28...
Wenn ich besser Englich llesen, sprechen und schreiben könnte, gäb es viel mehr zu sagen.
A beautiful model with many lovingly designed details.I am an enthusiastic audience in your reportbest
best regards, Renee
Schwierigkeiten bringen Talente ans Licht,

die bei günstigeren Bedingungen schlummern würden! ;)

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 28. April 2013, 20:22

Siemanos.

Renee - thank You for nice words. Sie können in Deutsch zu schreiben, werde ich übersetzen.

I had no inspiration for modeling during the winter. Time passes inexorably and it is the best time to complete the model of the church. The tower and windows were built and installed. Windows are laser cut components, which were glued with adhesive spray on a piece of clear film. Facades and doors, in particular roof surfaces were slightly dusted with dry pastels and then air-brushed with Capone and matt nitro lacquer.

After this step, the model has been completed and glued permanently to the small boards. Now I have to do some pedestrian walkways and "sow" the grass. I hope
that I will be able to show You the final gallery, soon. Meanwhile, some pictures of the complete model.

I think that relation is ended and ask for patiently waiting for the final gallery.

Astra28

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 20:09

Siemanos.

I would like to invite You all to see the Final Gallery of my model of the church in Objazda (Pomerania in Poland).

FINAL GALLERY.

Social Bookmarks