Dear visitor, welcome to Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Hi-Torque

Professional

• "Hi-Torque" is male
  • "Hi-Torque" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2010

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 4:01pm

Olli's Paper Models

Friends,

I apologize if this has been previously posted, my search for prior entries was not very helpful.

Ollies Paper Models has many ships, vehicles and dioramas available. None are to any particular scale, but are similar to the old Micromodels in both their construction and appearance.

I think there is something for everyone here as all of the models allow for a large range of detailing to suite the individual.

http://olli.maquettes-papier.net/

I had to email Herr Bizer (oliverbizer@t-online.de) for the passwords to all of his models. Apparently, he does this for piracy reasons.

Regards,

Cris

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hi-Torque" (Jun 7th 2011, 5:38pm)

HolSchu

Professional

• "HolSchu" is male

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2010

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 5:09pm

RE: Olli's Paper Models

Hi Cris,

many thanks for the download-link to "olli's paper models", but at some of the models my computer ask for the "Datei-Typ". Can you help me.
There are many beautiful models ("Calypso", "Polarfuchs", "Tor Viking" and so on), but it is not .pdf .

Best regards
Holger
Holger
Ich schneide, ich falte, ich klebe,
werd's tun, so lange ich lebe!!!
Holger Schulz (1946 - ???)

Xatuth

Trainee

• "Xatuth" is male

Date of registration: Aug 29th 2010

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 5:21pm

Moin Moin
Ich erlaube mir mal zu Antworten.

Die Dateien sind mit Win-Zipp gepackt. Man kann sie mit z. B. WinRar entpacken. Leider verlangen einige Dateien dafür ein Passwort, welches ich nicht gefunden habe.

Gruß
Holger

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xatuth" (Jun 7th 2011, 5:23pm)

HolSchu

Professional

• "HolSchu" is male

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2010

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 5:31pm

Ebenfalls Moin, Moin,

habe gerade noch 'mal bei "olli's Papermodels" nachgeschaut, dort steht
all the models are in PDF files und ganz unten auf der Seite
no password. Auf meinem Computer habe ich PEA-ZIP installiert und kann machen, was ich will, die Dateien lassen sich nicht öffnen!

Gruß
Holger
Holger
Ich schneide, ich falte, ich klebe,
werd's tun, so lange ich lebe!!!
Holger Schulz (1946 - ???)

Hi-Torque

Professional

• "Hi-Torque" is male
  • "Hi-Torque" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2010

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 5:42pm

Hello Friends,

I updated the original post with Herr Bizers email. I had totally forgotten that he uses password protection. He quickly responded to my request.

@ HolSchu: I am sorry I forgot about the passwords. I suspect that you cannot extract the pdf without the password. I sent you a PM.

Regards,

Cris

keramh

Trainee

• "keramh" is male

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2006

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 10:15pm

hm...

habe mir gleich die schöne Kutsche gezogen doch leider lassen sich die PDF´s ohne das Password nicht öffnen.
... schön Tach auch, Euer keramh!

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 10:18pm

Quoted

Original von keramh
habe mir gleich die schöne Kutsche gezogen doch leider lassen sich die PDF´s ohne das Password nicht öffnen.

Wieso fragst Du dann nicht einfach den Autor nach dem Paßwort? Kontaktdaten sind auf der Seite doch sicher angegeben ...
Gründungsmitglied der HobbyModel-Gang und Luft46-Gang

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

Social bookmarks