Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mauther-Papermau

Fortgeschrittener

• »Mauther-Papermau« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 13. September 2011

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 18:51

Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model

Here is the Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model, ready for download!

As you can see, this is perfect for Playmobil miniatures.

Addition to the model, I made instructions with pictures to help with the assembly and you can easily download directly from Google Docs.

Link: Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model - by Papermau - Download Now!

Papermau - Free original And Exclusive Paper Models And The Best, Rare And Unusual FRee Paper Models Of All The Net!

PAPERMAU BLOGSPOT

schnecke

Meister

• »schnecke« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 10. Mai 2010

Beruf: Schriftsetzer, Grafiker

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 20:50

Danke,
meine Kinder werden es lieben.
gruß Uwe
so oder so ist das (k)Leben

Mauther-Papermau

Fortgeschrittener

• »Mauther-Papermau« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 13. September 2011

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 22:25

Thanks to Schnecke: I am glad you like it to your kids! I make it for my little daughter Maiú and is nice to know your kids like too!

Alerted by my friend Frank Kelle, here from Kartonbau.De, I saw that was missing a part of the Old West Sheriff Office, precisely the grid cell. I've fixed the model and the link remains the same. I take this opportunity to post some more pictures of the interior of this model, using the flash for a better view. Thanks, Frank!

Link: Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model - by Papermau - Missing Part

Papermau - Free original And Exclusive Paper Models And The Best, Rare And Unusual FRee Paper Models Of All The Net!

PAPERMAU BLOGSPOT

• »Frank Kelle« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Oktober 2005

Beruf: Selbstständig

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014, 11:53

No problem Mauther! As I already wrote you, I will start the building soon - so I have to tell my wife, that I need some new "cowboys" :)

Social Bookmarks