New kit by ModelArt - Israeli air force's A-4N Skyhawk

• Hi everyone,

A new kit by ModelArt is available now. It's the 1/32 Israeli air force
    A-4N Skyhawk. The kit contains 2 external fuel tanks, 2 Sidwinder missiles, 6 Mk-82 bombs, 6 Mk-82 Sneakeye bombs, 1 MER (Multiple Ejector Rack and 2 TERs (Triple Ejector Rack). The kit is very colorful and detailed and can be found at:
    http://www.papermodels.co.il

Thank you,
    Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models

• Moshe,

will this model be available in another livery, too? I think mainly about USMC colors...

Cheers, Old Rutz

Gründungsmitglied der HobbyModel-Gang und Luft46-Gang

• Maybe this, or the Blue Angles A-4F. I do not know yet. I'll let everybody know when I have some news.
    The USMC used an A-4M which is a little different then the Israeli A-4N, besides the paint scheme.

Moshe

Originally posted by rutzes
    Moshe,

will this model be available in another livery, too? I think mainly about USMC colors...

Cheers, Old Rutz

• One may wish to add here that the kit comes with some 39 PDF files. Out of those there are 14 pages with diagrams plus text instructions, and 24 pages with parts. The kit contains also extra parts for an easier assembly, e.g. for the wings. Over all nice looking pages showing the plane without any weathering. It should make for a rather detailed model.

And as a bonus you get on top of it a large number of photos from the model and its construction...

Best,

Matthias