Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »praguemodels« ist männlich
  • »praguemodels« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 1. September 2006

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007, 21:24

New diorama "Return" :-) 1/96

Hi Kartonist, let me invite my new diorama with names "Return"

PH

Michael Urban

Erleuchteter

Registrierungsdatum: 10. Oktober 2005

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2007, 08:43

Hi Praguemodels,

how nice! Your diorama looks like real life. And it reminds me of the old marine paintings you can find in museums.

Michael

xander janssen

Fortgeschrittener

• »xander janssen« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 4. Januar 2007

Beruf: Engineer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2007, 11:39

Hi,

Very nice diorama, it looks really realistic with the white foam on the top of the waves.

How did you paint it that it looks so real?

I'm not sure, but I do already see a mast coming out of the waves (part of a shipwreck)?. Maybe it makes it even more realistic if you add some parts of the wreck floating on the surface, like pieces of broken wood, a wooden barrel, part of a wooden box.

Xander

• »praguemodels« ist männlich
  • »praguemodels« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 1. September 2006

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2007, 13:27

thanx to all,

if you want i can prepare short tutorial about sea but it is realy very easy... I use only tempera for painting... I try special acrylic paste but it is very bad for my ideas and it is very dificult work for me :) I use only disperse mastic, plaster and green, blue, black and white tempera...

thats all :)

and for many suggestions I now work on completation of parts of wreck and barrel ... and other rubish :) in the sea....

PH

more photos of this dioramas you can find here

http://www.papirove-modely.cz/galerie/in…?showimage=3301

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »praguemodels« (11. Oktober 2007, 13:34)

Social Bookmarks