Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PITERPANZER

Fortgeschrittener

• »PITERPANZER« ist männlich
  • »PITERPANZER« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 28. September 2005

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. August 2006, 21:52

Muddy tanks-pics from test.Part 1 &2

The last sunday i `ve done some next steps on my "Big diorama to 1-25 scale" and it cut up well of natural mud. I decide to try new technics of weathering.(mudding ;) )
Two first models are made by paper-card at 1-25 scale and next two are plastic 1-35 scale (rare for me).I affraid about my paper-card models because paper is absorbly material,and even it is protected by lack and after humbrol something wrong could happend.But lucky doesn`t happend.
Now few words about weathering material- it`s natural mud , fine-grained sand and water -glue mix together.Glue when is dry doesn`t change color of mud and is unvisible.They are cheaply and within easy reach materials.
First is T34-76 1-25 paper-card model from "Maly Modelarz",edited at 1968. It`s now in difficult condition,came all "battle way" and at least i can put up with the lost of it .

Next one it`s a Pz IV G 1-25 scale from MODELIK with PE part by ABER.Some claimps made by scratch.

Now 1-35 plastic.
First one -M4A3

Next muddy 1-35 model it`s a T34-85 model 46.I introduced this tank at T34 collection here .

And to the end exhibit to be moderate wit mud.Tiger i 1-24 RC after it left mud and went on wet grass.Even in caves stay not to much mud.

That `a all from the "muddy sunday"
And by the way one pic. http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/5901/czogowisko112xp.jpg

It`s enough my awful english writing.
Please appreciate Yourself ;)
Nuer Plastik und Karton Panzer Modelle in 1-25 Massstab

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PITERPANZER« (24. August 2006, 12:10)

PITERPANZER

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. August 2006, 21:59

Hagen von Trojne answered for this post:

hagen von tronje Schnittkantenfärber Dabei seit: 15.04.2005Beiträge: 1.342Herkunft: Mintraching (Bayern)

Very interesting pictures and an interesting way of weathering, too! The tanks look like they are moving through heavy mud. Great!!!

Sorry,I change position of this post from wrong department.
Reagards Piter

PITERPANZER

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 12:09

Hi again!
After i read all opinion and advices from difference forum i decide to continue my "mudding" expierience. I prepair mudd solution and filtrate by thick filter.To apply I use simply Tamiya air- brush.At this moment it is quality,because it has big nozzle.When mudd was dry at second step I use brush to smear some places. Now just my effects.
1-35 scale

and 1-25 scale

I na koniec ubBociBem model na którym trenowalem ostatnio cieniowanie.

To air brush i use power-pack (bottle) and this way lost possibilities to regulate press.I think use higher press durind compressor cooperation give to me possibilites to applying thicker mudd.All before me and present effects are to Your criticism.
Reagards from Gdansk ;)

Social Bookmarks