Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mindaugas

Fortgeschrittener

• »Mindaugas« ist männlich
  • »Mindaugas« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 13. März 2005

Beruf: Architect

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008, 02:41

Modelik, Polikarpov I-16, 1:33

Hallo,

I am currently in Spain, Valencia, on Erasmus studies for one term. I just wanted to continue modelling, but avoiding plane transporting problems, I have decided to get myself a very small plane. That is a little 1:33 Modelik Polikarpov I-16 typ24 :)

About a plane itself:

All of you know, that I-16 was used, by USSR, in the beginning of WWII, and really wasn't too inferior even to Bf-109s. This was a revolutionary airplane with revolutionary design. It was the first plane in the world with retractable landing gear and cantilever wing desing (cantilever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantilever - in mechanics, is a method of attaching a beam, only at one end, to a fixed surface). These planes were introduced in 1930s, as a backbone for Soviet Air Force. This petite fighter showed its best in Manchurian war with Japans, just before WWII. This is a model of typ24, which was very manoeuvrable, and thus was called 'rata'.

Ok, so the model is quite easy, only 4x A4s, not many parts, complex places or so. I am not going to complete it fully, because I will have to transport it back to Lithuania. But I will do so, that in Kaunas I will just need like two evenings to complete it :)

The magazine itself is very neat, with great polygraphics. No weathering or superdetailisations..

I have a very few tools and materials with me, so I will do it straight "out of box", without detailing, fixing or modifying.

I am sorry, that I really hasted, and I didn't photographed the beginning of the production. But on the other hand, there is not much to show. Just a framework, and primitive cockpit, which is deep and not so much visible.
It is like three evenings work.. Just I haven't built any models for a while, so I was eager, and I hasted too much, which lead to some minor mistakes. I hope I will get accustomed to it :)

Aim sights

Engine. It will be practically invisible, so I didn't put too much effort in it...

That is all. Till the next time :)
--
-Mindaugas

Mindaugas

Fortgeschrittener

• »Mindaugas« ist männlich
  • »Mindaugas« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 13. März 2005

Beruf: Architect

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008, 14:30

RE: Modelik, Polikarpov I-16, 1:33

Hallo!

Here, I have completed the engine, which is quite simple, but nice. Offcourse it will be absolutely invisible, so practically I could have even skipped it :D

This is my ubersmall workplace, in my room, in Valencia :) Spain is very nice country, but I wouldn't live here, maybe I am too patriot of my country, I love it and I miss it. This is a good experience to see something new, to learn in a new way, to see the architecture and living style here, to design a project for Spain, but it's good that this exchange period is just half a year :)

Some photos of Valencia :)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/M…0833_resize.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/Mindauxx/IMGP0876.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/Mindauxx/IMGP0881.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/Mindauxx/IMGP0892.jpg

Good luck friends!
--
-Mindaugas

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mindaugas« (21. Oktober 2008, 14:52)

Josve

Profi

• »Josve« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 18. November 2005

Beruf: Elektrotekniker

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008, 14:36

No you would never skipped the engine!!
You know it's there,and it would be annoying to think of it if you skipped it :)
"I'LL BE BACK"

Johnny Svensson
PAPIRMODELLER.COM

In the workshop
LeFh 1:16 DrafModel
T28 1:25 DrafModel

Finished builds.

Registrierungsdatum: 21. Dezember 2004

Beruf: Retired

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008, 15:48

Hello Mindaugas,

I wish you successful studies, and some happy modeling to keep you company away from home!

I was wondering who's the designer of the Modelik Polikarpov - any relation to the Modele Kartonowe (free download) model?

Leif
Dankbar für die Gelegenheit auf Englisch schreiben zu dürfen, kann aber Antworten problemlos auf Deutsch lesen.

Social Bookmarks