JSC 1:400 HMS Dreadnought

• Whew! I finally finished the JSC 1:400 Dreadnought tonight. This model was just about the most complex on that I've done, primarily because of the confusing nature of the diagrams and my penchant for not reading the written instructions. I'm not used to having English language instructions, and that needs to change!

The kit was pretty good, although it had a couple very little fitting issues, primarily with the walkway structure around the forward funnel. I had to clip it down and relocate the searchlights as they were right in the way of the mast.

Once again, I kept with a very basic rig. Does anybody know where the signaling halyards are supposed to terminate??

Anyways, it was a nice challange. That's part of the fun, trying to figure things out. Thank god for strip styrene!

Card models are nothing more than 3D jigsaw puzzles......

-Ski

Whew! Ich beendete schließlich das JSC 1:400 Dreadnought heute abend. Dieses Modell war über das kompliziertste auf dem, das ich getan habe, hauptsächlich wegen der verwirrenden Natur der Diagramme und meines Hangs für das Ablesen nicht der schriftlichen Anweisungen gerecht. IchBIN nicht an Haben von von englische Sprachenanweisungen gewöhnt, und dieses muß ändern! Der Installationssatz war, obgleich er kleine passende Ausgaben eines Paares sehr hatte, hauptsächlich mit der Gehwegstruktur um den Vorwärtstrichter hübsches gutes. Ich mußte ihn befestigen, die Searchlights niederzuwerfen und zu verlagern, da sie in der Weise des Mastes recht waren. Noch einmal hielt ich mit einer sehr grundlegenden Anlage. Weiß jemand, wo die signalisierenden Halyards beenden sollen??