JSC 049 Yamato 1:400, geändert/altered, Neuauflage/reissue

• Ab jetzt ist JSC 049 Yamato wieder erhältlich, allerdings als Neuauflage. Weil im Jahr 1945 viele Bullaugen zugemacht waren beim Yamato, wurden die Rumpfteile entsprechend geändert. Ab morgen ist auch ein Zurüstsatz mit lasergeschnittene Teile erhältlich.

JSC 049, Yamato in 1:400 scale, has been reissued recently. During the war many portholes were plugged, due to this fact the hullsides were altered to their state in 1945.
    Also a detailing set out of parts which were cut by laser(sorry for this clumsy description, the appropriate word has been taken hostage by somebody in Germany registering it as a registered trademark, I ever had the idea language is there for the use of everyone) will be available soon.

• Hi Gert, thanks for the report. Do you have any intel you can share on what JSC will come out with in 2009?

best regards
    mit herzlichen grussen

Fred

In Build:
    Panzerkreuzer Infanta Maria Teresa

• Well Fred, I am a terribly good spook, but Bartek of JSC is far better in keeping things secret compared to this. :D He has to keep things secret, because there are competitors... :rolleyes:

Generally spoken there will be every two months a new model from a really new or newly rebuilt ship. This is because of a contract with Remontowa Shipyard at Gdansk.
    Because of this very reason we have these highly interesting contemporary models, such as Bredford Dolphin, Hirta, Pharos, Centaur II, 119th Psalm*,......and so on. :yahoo:

About the freely inspired items I can tell nothing because of the above mentioned reason. These items will always be a surprise, merchant or grey, that's the question,

groetjes,
    Gert

*Petrojarl Cidade de Rio das Ostras

• I did wonder about such an eclectic selection of releases, that explains it. I am glad they are reworking and doing laser parts for some of the old models. I would love to see some of the 1:250 battlewagons fixed, and with laser parts. Thanks!

best regards
    mit herzlichen grussen

Fred

In Build:

• Well Fred, JSC has so much to do, they can't do them all at once :)
    In the 1:250 range, I suppose, the need for laser parts is far less, not only because of the fact that much can be done by the builder himself, but also because of the demand in the market.

In the 1:400 range the laser cut parts, ->->thnx<-<-, are far more a necessity, because the result of them is far beyond the achievable-by-own-means.

As we have noticed, every new model comes with a laser cut set...... :yahoo:

By the way, which model would gain the highest priority to get laser cut parts when it would be up to you?

groetjes,
    Gert

• In 1:400, I would like to see my old favorite, Kosciusko, and D'entrecasteaux, but I doubt that there is much interest in her. In 1:250, SMS Scharnhorst. I would ask you to suggest to Bartok that he offer the ships and parts as a complete package. He should also cosider offering a full range of 1:400 railings, gangways and steering wheels/other ship fittings. These are few and far between now. Thanks again.

best regards
    mit herzlichen grussen

Fred

In Build: