translation needed

• hi, could some one provide me with full english text and instrctuions for the flymodel regulus? and i do mean all text and instructions, the diagrams are great but still need the text instructions ya know :) thanks any way.

• Hi Sheila,

That would be very nice! When this translation is ready, could you publish it in the Forum? The Regulus is a very popular model, but like me, people are suffering of lack of knowledge of the Polish language.

My Regulus is still unbuilt for that reason.

Kind Regards, bij voorbaat danK,

groetjes, Gert

• Hallo Gert,

hab die Anleitung auch in Deutsch vorliegen.
    Muß nur suchen wo sie liegt, die Regulus muß noch warten mit den Bau.

Grüße
    Ernst

• be about 6 pages total, and it'll need to be polish to english. i'll scan the pages today unless some one else wants to because yes the regulus is a very popular model thanks to knooty :) and also good news is the first regulus model i ordered came yesterday when i have given up on it arriving and ordered another from papermodel shop in chicago and that will be today so i'll have 2, maybe one as a spare or if the vivian formerly regulus goes together great then the other will be the abbigale, vivians number GDY-387 and abbigale be GDY-388 :) all other text on the diagrams i can prettymuch wing it but the main text is very much needed.

• Hi Missy Mouse,

Good news from Ernst. He has got the instructions somewhere around in his habitat in a German translation. When the translation in English is ready, comparing will result in a double-checked translation, supporting eachother (I assume both translations are from the original Polish text).

Greetings from Amersfoort, Netherlands,

Gert

• i already got that bookmarked, helps a little, but yeah if some one does have the instructions from polish to german and can translate them to english, that will help many people who don't know polish or german. the extent of my polish is mainly cut out, left, right and glue here. and german.........none at all. i also know survival spanish, "dos freijo cervesa por favor" (two cold beers please)

• Hello missy mouse,

only "Augustiner-Bräu" dunkel Beer orignal Munich Beer.

Cheers
    Ernst

• heh, i enjoy guinness extra stout, tho i avoid beer when i'm building due to almost loseing a finger or 2 or 3 i think. but any way. i really hope to start this model soon. just need to get another couple packs of the elmers brand illustration board. that stuff is actualy 1mm thick and the cold press stuff is 1/16th inch thick or i think 1.6mm thick so that threw off a few things on another model, won't make that mistake again.