[Fertig] Dassault MD-450 (French) - Thaipaperworks - 1:48

• Hi all

I just had to have a go at building one of these, since Nobi has shown the sharks teeth I would do the other :rolleyes:

As with all nobi's models they are easy to build and great to start any new builder off.

First I started with the cockpit section, I always do this as I like to get the wings on as soon as possible with small planes. gives me somthing to hold on to.
    After this the wing spa came next with the ribs after gluing the spa into the body.

Next

Ich mußte dies hier einfach bauen nachdem Nobi das Haimaul gezeigt hat. Dann baue ich das andere.

Wie mit allen von Nobis Modellen, ist es einfach zu bauen und gut geeignet für einen Anfänger.

Zuerst habe ich die Cockpit-Sektion gebaut - Ich mache das immer, weil ich bei kleinen Flugzeugen so schnell wie möglich die Flügel an den Rumpf bekommen möchte, damit ich etwas zum Anfassen habe.

Danach die Flügelstrebe, an die nach dem Anbau an den Rumpf die Rippen geklebt wurden.

• Just two photos of how she looks now.
    All that is left to do is fit the wing tanks and canopy when the glue on them has dried.
    The marks under the wheels in the last photo is shadow off the wheels, my bad photos :))

Zwei Fotos, wie sie jetzt aussieht. Alles was noch über ist sind die Flügeltanks und die Kanzel, wenn diese getrocknet sind.

• Hi Kaptn Karacho

Thanks for that, but its not hard with Nobi's models to get good results.
    He designs them so they look good and are easy build for everyone 8)

This one Nobi has not released yet, he sent me the file to see what I thought of it.
    Nobi knows I like building these for my kids, they love Nobi's models as they will fly using a rubber band to launch them.

Fine design from Nobi and well worth having :)
    Another of his models Iam starting tonight is his C-130, its big even in 1/48 scale and well worth the $10.00 he asks for it

Have fun

Rob

Danke dafür, aber es ist nicht schwer mit Nobis Modellen gute Resultate zu erhalten. Er konstruiert sie so, dass sie gut aussehen und für jeden baubar sind.

Dieses Modell ist von Nobi noch nicht veröffentlicht, er hat es mir vorab geschickt, um zu sehen, was ich dazu sage.

Nobi weiß, dass ich es mag, diese Modelle für meine Kinder zu bauen. Sie lieben Nobis Modelle, weil sie fliegen, wenn man sie mit einem Gummiband startet.

Feine Konstruktion von Nobi, man sollte sie haben. Ein anderes seiner Modelle, das ich heute abend beginne, ist seine C-130. Sie ist groß, selbst in 1:48 und die $10 Kosten sehr wohl wert.

• Hi all

Sorry about the delay in posting this, I had a major system crash due to some bad printer software ;(

All is back to normal, but Iam watting on delivery of two new printers :rolleyes:
    The front of the canopy on this is not as good as it should be (my five year old sat on it) :))
    I can not print another until the new printers get here!!

All the parts on this model went together great :)
    The total build time for this model was five hours including laminating the formers.
    For the modelers into the small scale planes this is a must 8)

Next