notre dame de paris

• hello anyone.
    by the end of July I'll have about 30 dollars and I would like to buy a model of Notre-Dame de Paris.
    Actually, it doesn't have to be the Notre-Dame, it could be any other architecture beautiful model. Also it could me a nice automata model.
    But, if they ship the model, I need that they will have the option to send the model to Israel, hopefully for under a week.
    Also I'll get the money via Pay-Pal, so all the payment must be by Pay-Pel.
    When I order a model, does it come right to my mailbox or should I go somewhere to pick it?

Thanks,
    Ron.

• Hallo Ron,

the best model of Notre Dame is this one from L'Instant Durable, which you can get for example at S&S in Hamburg:

http://www.moduni.de/product_info.php/products_id/1415004

They ship worldwide and accept credit cards. Unfortunatly including shipping cost, it would be a bit more than US$ 30.

Otherwise, look at their internet shop. They have most of what there is in papermodeling...

Hope you can find the model you want!

Best,

Matthias

• Hello,
    This model is beautiful.
    How big is it?
    Do they accept Pay-Pal?
    Do I need to register to their site or I just send them my Pay-Pal account and they do all the rest?

Thanks,
    Ron.

• Hallo Ron,

the size of the model is indicated on the page with:

Size: 630 x 220 x 380 mm

or in other words: it is quite big!

Payment: I never used Pay Pal for them, and I do not know whether they accept it. But if you have Pay Pal, you have a credit card. And that should work.

Other shops like Hobby Factory would take Pay Pal, but I am not sure whether they carry this model. And there may be additional shipping cost if your order in America rather than Europe.

Hope it helps,

Matthias

• Hi Ron,

Israel is in Asia, although everybody feels it is more European than Asian,

Kind Regards from the Netherlands,
    Gert

• Hallo Ron,

commonly all shops will charge you at the end their entire cost, means the payment for the goods plus shipping cost. Therefore there should be a one-time payment only for you.

Shipping cost you better ask the company directly to make sure how they handel the case. Not all of them list shipping cost for every and each country, and in the case of Israel, I would not know what they charge. In addition, for overseas shipments, you may have opptions like surface mail or air mail that will effect the cost.

In the case of S&S you can contact them via their homepage at:

http://www.moduni.de/contact_us.php

They speak English and they should be able to tell you about shipping cost to Israel and thepayment opptions.

It sounds like you very much want to use Pay Pal. So in case S&S will not do, I only know Hobby Factory and SPI Shop Online that certainly accept Pay Pal.

And finally, keep in mind that you may have to consider some cost for changing the currancy...

Hope it helps,

Matthias

• Thank you all,

I will send them a note.
    And if they don't accept Pay-Pal, may I send the money to other user (via pay-pal) and he'll pay for me via credit card?

Ron.

• Well, they said to me that the Pay-Pal is not a possibility.
    So can I buy this model from an other site, via Pay-Pal?
    Because I'll have money only in Pay-Pal.
    Maybe there is a l'instant official site that I can buy from?

Thanks.

• Hallo Ron,

sorry to hear that. You may look at the homepage of the publisher under:

http://www.instantdurable.com/

They take orders, but do not ask me how to pay (I never ordered from them).

And may be you can ask PayPal whether you can make payments to a bank account. HMV for example had the opption to make cash in advance payments on thier orders.

Good luck,

Matthias