Search results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 6:47pm

Author: Helmut B.

Geco Scorpio / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

It's a beautiful model - congratulations! And thank you for sharing this building report with us!

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 3:35pm

Geco Scorpio / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

A very tender build, mlsergey! And also significant pictures that will be helpful for others who will dabble with this model!

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 10:24am

Queen of the Isles / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Moin! Some of us are using Serafil 120/2. This thread is very dainty. I think it fits specially for rigging in 250-scale. Available here for example. Alternative you could attempt WonderWire. Wonder wire is a ceramic wire material. It is very rigid and is great for rigging. You can bend it with care, but it is breakable. Available here. This model was rigged with WonderWire: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=549706 (a model constructed by Cris (Hi-Torque))

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 5:19pm

Queen of the Isles / PaperShipwright / 1:250 - FERTIG!!!

Hello! Congratulations! It's a beautiful small model! But perhaps you would chose a thinner thread, Serafil for example?

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 2:23pm

Brussels Marketplace and Town Hall - MaKit - 1:303 [FERTIG]

Congratulations! Your fascinating papermodel shows one of the most beautiful places in the world, I think.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 9:58am

Black Pearl (1:90)

A fantastic work! That is great art! Yes please, keep it up!

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 11:47pm

[NEUHEIT] Typ SSyms 80 t - MODEL HOBBY

Hello to Szczecin and a happy and peaceful New Year for you and your families! Thank you for introducing this model of one of the most famous german railway wagons, still in use today. Impressive - about 1000 parts.. I'm sure, a lot of card modelers are looking forward to the SSyms... Good luck with this model!

Tuesday, October 6th 2015, 9:08pm

Black Pearl (1:90)

This is art - simply great! It is very interesting to see how you made the cannons. A good example for what is possible in paper.

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 8:47am

Brussels Marketplace and Town Hall - MaKit - 1:303 [FERTIG]

Fascinating! Thank you very much for showing us the development of this famous ensemble.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 9:12am

Author: wiesel

Flettner FL-282/a (GPM), 1 : 33

Great model! (@ klimoreh: I've added the scale in the heading)

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 4:02pm

Author: wiesel

Medieval Industry: Wine Press 1:72

Beautiful, Ray! Is there also a brewery available ?

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 1:03pm

Author: Wiesel

Neu Erscheinung World of Paperships: Australian Lady Class ferries und Sonder Ausgaben

Hallo Jeroen, danke für die Vorstellung dieser Bögen. Das Modell macht einen ausgezeichneten Eindruck und lässt sich sicher ohne Abstriche auf 1 : 250 skalieren. Und die sehr blauen Fenster lassen sich bestimmt ausschneiden, denke ich.

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 9:12pm

Het Binnenhof den Haag

Sehr schöne Grafik, vor allem die Farbgebung (handkolorierter Entwurf?) und ein interessantes Modell!

Sunday, September 29th 2013, 2:24pm

BISMARCK, HOOD, SCHARNHORST, TIRPITZ, YAMATO, FUSO /Hal+Gpm/ 1:200

What a show! As I told You before: This is the best card modeling I've ever seen.

Monday, August 19th 2013, 8:03am

McDonnell XF-85 Goblin from Modelik, M1-24

A beautiful model! But what a crazy plane...