Search results 1-16 of 16.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:24pm

Author: Jan Hascher

Sechs Achsen Plattform Wagen SSyms 1:25 ModelHobby

Hi draccus, this is really soo cool. Keep up the work. Regards Jan

Friday, January 29th 2016, 5:31am

Douglas F3d skyknight 1/33 Pavel Kohno

Great. On papermodelers you showed the orange target-version. Are you really making it? Regards Jan

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 7:27pm

Deutsch Güterwagen Ghs 1:25 - own designed

Hi Draccus, I have been enjoying this thread for quite a while now. Excellent work you have done here. Is this going to be a kit? Or just for your own enjoyment? Gruß Jan

Friday, March 28th 2014, 7:45am

Westerheversand Leuchtturm

Hey Guys, are you aware that this is one of the icons in northern Germany? And to be honest, you just have to add the two sourrounding buildings as they are so part of the scene. You will see them on every photo. The lighthouse alone looks a bit ... alone. Cheers Jan PS: And as I emailed please do the Simon-Loschen Lighthouse in Bremerhaven.

Thursday, December 26th 2013, 9:45am

Citroen HY

Hi Camille, you can email me the files to j.hascher@kartonbau.de and I will include them in our database. These are quite nice models! Cheers Jan

Monday, December 9th 2013, 9:51am

Wrebbit Mercedes-Benz 1935 500K Roadster 1:10 [FERTIG]

Hi Fred, you are aware that you are building one of the holy grails in cardmodelling? This kit is so hard to get... And finally someone is showing it. I love this thread! Regards Jan

Monday, October 14th 2013, 8:14am

Underwater fire-ship O.B.Gerna 1854/Подводный брандер О.Б.Герна 1854 г.

Sorry, just recognized that its ukrainian. I would be interested in that model. Where can we get it? Cheers Jan

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 3:43pm

Underwater fire-ship O.B.Gerna 1854/Подводный брандер О.Б.Герна 1854 г.

Now that is an interesting model. Nice. Since our russian is limited: Can you point us to the place where it can be ordered? Thanks, Cheers Jan

Friday, May 4th 2012, 2:02pm

Invitation - where to put on?

Hi Mariusz, you can post it here: http://www.kartonbau.de/forum/index.php?…rd&boardID=116& Gruss Jan

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 11:22am

Renova Model - TS-11 ISKRA w barwach Radomia - Power in precision

Hallo Henryk, ich vermute, es ist dieselbe Konstruktion wie die von Orlik? Sehr ansprechende Farbgebung. Gruß Jan

Friday, July 29th 2011, 6:38pm

Scout trooper on Z-74 Speeder Bike, scale 1/12, Star Wars, Paper Replika

Hi Snake, excellent build. Can you tell us how you made the foot rests? Is it metal? Cheers Jan