Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 5:02pm

Author: Gummikuh

Lublin R VIII bis / 1:33 / Cardplane 2005.

My dear friend, this here is a community about building card-models. I would be glad to see you create planes of paper and cardboard instead of taking pictures of planes in a museum. Even if the pictures are incredibly good. Cheers, Chico Till

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 10:58am

Lublin R VIII bis / 1:33 / Cardplane 2005.

This, my dear Mariusz, is again absolutly great. I enjoy your reports. Cheers

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 1:47pm

Macchi C.202 Folgore Halinski KA

Hey, Klimoreh, great! absolutly Cheers Till

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 9:57pm

Lockheed Hercules C-130 Blue Angels 1:48

Hey, together, that´s really bad news. I´ve been in contact with Tony last year, since I had a model he was looking for. During a e-mail exchange over weeks I´ve learned to know him as a damned friendly and interested guy, and we agreed to do something together - I still have one of his models on my HD. Cheers Till

Tuesday, September 17th 2013, 10:17am

SE 5a / 1:25 / Orlik

Dear Mariusz, absolutly great. This ship is quite fantastic. Cheers Till

Monday, August 19th 2013, 9:57am

McDonnell XF-85 Goblin from Modelik, M1-24

Hey, Klimoreh, absolutly phantastic. Expecially the hook. More, more, more! Cheers Till P.S.: Thanks for the cutlass-pictures. The will be quite helpful.

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 8:33am

Fi-167 from Marek M1-50

Hey, Klimoreh, absolutly great! I´m impressed by the clean work. I´d like to see more from your table. And perhaps a building report.....? Cheers Till

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 9:51am

Aero L-159 Alca 1/33 Project

Hey, Gagostini, shure I´m interested. Shell I drop you a line via PN? Cheers Till

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 10:33am

Be-200 1/33

Hey, just fantastic. Especially the fans..... Wow! Cheers Till

Wednesday, July 25th 2012, 5:11pm

P39Q / 1:50 / Answer

Hey, Mariusz, this is damned fantastic! In 1:50?! Great. I would say, the Canopy is a bit superficial designed - it should be a bit more "bulby", and it´s a pity that the cuts on the pieces between Wings and fuselage are clearly visible. But that´s just details which wouldn´t affect your outstanding work. Just a remark: Henryk found a pretty nice method to minimize the edges between Canopy and fuselage. I havn´t tried so far, but it makes sense. Best regards Till

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:20pm

Messerschmitt Bf 109E 1:50.

Dear Mariusz, looks quite nice. Especially with this extraordinary markings. Great! Cheers till

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 6:04pm

Ford Tri-Motor (Zorn - 1:33) in SCADTA colors

DEar Ruben, nice, to see/hear from you again. The more with such an interesting build. I guess this ship will offer more details than spanish constructions Maybe the other construction report will be of help for you. Cheers Till

Friday, August 19th 2011, 2:00pm

Flymodel Polikarpow Po-2 1/33

Hey, Deckape, seems to look fine, but could you please try to photograph the ship again? Would be great....mostly the background is clearly visible, but the plan itself not. Cheers Till P.S.: And I guess you should post your pictures to "Aviation" and "Galery" not in the Books corner.

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 10:56am

Lockheed Hudson 1/33

Hi, Deckape. nice. I have this ship here also in stock. Do you like to add some words about the difficulties/problems, special aspects of this model? Would be fine. Cheers Till

Friday, August 5th 2011, 7:30pm

B-17G Flying Fortress Scrach built cardmodel

Hi, Franklyn, damned great. I guess I´ve never seen such a nice scratchbuild. Looking forward to see more of your work. Cheers Till

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:43pm

[Abbruch] Beobachtungsflugzeug ALBATROS BII (poln.-sowiet. Krieg) 1:33, GPM

Wunderrschön. Bei deinen und Nasymons Fliegern warte ich schon immer mit hängender Zunge auf die Motoren. Bislang wurde ich noch nicht entäuscht. Wahrlich nicht. Viele Grüße Till

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 5:45pm

Junge junge, mal wieder geclaust vom Feinsten! Wenn da nicht Schneideplatte drunter wäre, würde ich sagen: "Der Schlawiner! Da organisiert er von Tom Fotos, anstatt seine Künste abzulichten." Vielew grüße till

Monday, June 20th 2011, 6:33pm

Geht doch ohnehin nur darum, zu zeigen, daß dieses Modell Kristallisationspunkte potentieller Alpträume aufweist. Aber....Speichenräder zu lasern....das ist schon ziemlich cool. Viele Grüße Till

Monday, June 20th 2011, 3:49pm

RE: Beobachtungsflugzeug ALBATROS BII (poln.-sowiet. Krieg) 1:33, GPM

Hey, Claus, nach kurzem Exkurs in das Fast-and-furios-SEgment, nu wieder ein Sperrholz und Leinen-Gerät. Klasse! Spreichenräder? =) Viele Grüße till