Search results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 11:00pm

Author: Mauther-Papermau

The Watchmaker Studio Paper Model

This is the Watchmaker Studio, a simple paper model in only two sheets of paper. I made the model in three sizes: Letter, A3 and A4, so you can choose the better size for your interests. Download easily, directly from Google Docs. Link: The Watchmaker Studio Paper Model

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 12:59pm

The Beatles - The Cavern Club Diorama Paper Model

This is the The Cavern Club Diorama, an easy-to-build paper model in four sheets of paper. To help with the assemble, I am sharing the 3D model (Sketchup format). The Cavern Club is a nightclub at 10 Mathew Street, in Liverpool, England. The original Cavern Club opened on Wednesday 16 January 1957 as a jazz club, later becoming a centre of the rock and roll scene in Liverpool in the 1960s. The Beatles played in the club in their early years. The original Cavern Club closed in March 1973 and was...

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 11:09pm

Egyptian Needle And Stone Blocks Paper Models For Dioramas, RPG And Wargames

Here are some easy-to-build Egyptian themed paper models to be used in School Works, Dioramas, RPG and Wargames. Download easily, directly from Google Docs. Link: [b]http://papermau.blogspot.com.br/2014/06/…ocks-paper.html

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 10:58pm

Traditional Japanese House Paper Model - by Toast - via Sketchup Warehouse

This beautiful Japanese House with great textures was created by designer Toast and originally posted at Sketchup Warehouse website. I just pass the model to papercraft, so all the credits for this model goes to Toast, of course. Link: http://papermau.blogspot.com.br/2014/06/…aper-model.html

Friday, June 6th 2014, 1:22pm

Guardhouse With Sandbag Barricade Paper Model In 1/25 Scale

This stand/diorama of a Guardhouse Paper Model With Sandbag Barricade fits nice with 1/25 scale figures and with Playmobil miniatures. If you liked this model, you can easily download it directly from Google Docs. The Sketchup version (3D model) is also available for download. Link: http://papermau.blogspot.com.br/2014/06/…cade-paper.html

Friday, June 6th 2014, 3:37am

The Engine Shed Paper Model For 28 mm Miniatures

This simple paper model of an Engine Shed in 28 mm, or 1/58 scale, is perfect for Dioramas, RPG and Wargames. The model occupies two sheets of paper: one for the little building and other for the optional base. You can download it easily, directly from Google Docs. Link: http://papermau.blogspot.com.br/2014/06/…-for-28-mm.html

Friday, May 30th 2014, 4:14am

London After Midnight - The Man In The Beaver Hat Paper Toy

From the 1927`s lost movie London After Midnight, here is The Man In The Beaver Hat, in a paper toy version. London After Midnight (also known as The Hypnotist) was a 1927 American silent mystery film with horror overtones distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. The film is based on the short story "The Hypnotist" by Tod Browning who also directed the film. London After Midnight starred Lon Chaney, Marceline Day, Conrad Nagel, Henry B. Walthall and Polly Moran. The movie is now lost and remains one...

Monday, May 26th 2014, 1:26am

Simple House Paper Model With Bushes

This is a very simple paper model of a little house with some bushes. The model occupies only two sheets: one for the house and fence and one for the bushes. A nice model to build in a cold and rainny sunday, like is today here. Download easily, directly from Google Docs. Link: Papermau: Simple House Paper Model With Bushes - by Papermau - Download Now!

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 11:43pm

The Athenian Treasury Paper Model

Here is the Athenian Treasury paper model, ready for download. When printed in A4 format, the measures of the completed model are 16 cm tall, 14 cm length and 21 cm depht. The Athenian Treasury at Delphi was constructed by the Athenians to house dedications made by their city and citizens to the sanctuary of Apollo. This model is perfect for Dioramas, School Works, RPG and Wargames and fits nicely with 28 mm miniatures. The model is composed of 27 pieces divided into 10 sheets of paper. If you ...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 2:45am

The Old Treasure Chest Paper Model In 1/6 Scale

Thanks to toppa, for your nice words! I am glad you like it! A little photo/construction report: Greetings from Brazil! Mauther

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 6:02am

The Old Treasure Chest Paper Model In 1/6 Scale

This is the Old Treasure Chest paper model In 1/6 Scale, ready to download! This model is perfect to be used with 1/6 scale action figures, such 21st Century, Dragon, and GI Joe. You can use as a very original gift box too or just to decorate your desktop. As you can see in the photos, the hinges and support for lock actually work and are not difficult to assemble. Tomorrow I will post a photo tutorial, to help those who want to assemble this model. Enjoy! Link: The Old Treasure Chest Paper Mod...

Friday, April 18th 2014, 8:17am

Retro Style Television Paper Model

When I was a kid in the 1970s, there were no video games, cell phones, internet, cable television and even the remote control, the microwave oven and the video-cassette were objects of desire unattainable for ordinary people, at least here in Brazil. The school works were made by consulting books in the library and schools sang the national anthem and swore to flag every day. Electronic games, only in Arcades. Taito and Konami ruled. Pinball machines left fingers smelling of cigarette. Here in ...

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:00am

Medieval Stand Paper Model For Mini Figures

Here is the Medieval Stand Paper Model For Mini Figures, ready for download! In the pictures above and below you see the model being used in combination with the Medieval Castle Facade. All scaling errors have been fixed and assembly is easy. The model takes 5 sheets of paper and when assembled its measurements are 17 cms high, 17 cms wide and 11 cms long. I would like to thank the Friends of the blog John McPherson, Frank Kelle, Didier Martin and Gerardo López Rincón, for the kind words and id...

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:14pm

Hand Colored House Paper Model

This is my first attempt to make a hand-colored paper model. I used as base the Simple House Paper Model For Kids , a little black and white model posted at the blog in march, 09, 2014. I painted the house with colored pencils and scanned the original model in a multi-functional printer. The result is that you can see the images of this post. If you like the result, you can download this paper model easily, directly from Google Docs. Link: Hand Colored House Paper Model - by Papermau - Download...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:51am

The Redneck Motorhome - Version II

Here is the Redneck Motorhome - Version II, ready to download! The models occupies 6 sheets of paper and is not so hard to build. I would like to thank my friend modeler AT6, from Paper Modelers Forum, for the idea of increasing this model. Download easily, directly from Google Docs. Link: Link: http://papermau.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/…ii-by_8154.html

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 10:41pm

Die Green Wood Cabin Papier Modell

Dank Andy Nase und Alf03 für Ihre freundlichen Worte! Dies ist der Green Wood House, ein einfaches Papiermodell in drei Blatt Papier. Ich glaube nicht, baute dieses Modell, so I don `t wissen, die genaue Skala, aber ich denke, es ist etwas über 1/64 Maßstab (die Größe der Hot Wheels Miniaturen). Das Modell ist im PDF-Format und Sie können sie leicht von Google Docs downloaden, direkt. Link: http://papermau.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/…r-model-by.html

Sunday, March 2nd 2014, 3:30am

The Old Armored Truck Paper Model

Here is the Old Armored Truck paper model, ready for download! This truck consists of little more than 40 pieces scattered across eight sheets of paper and is not a hard-to-build model. I created detailed instructions full of photos, to help those who want to assemble this model. The approximate scale is 1/24, so it's not a small model. When printed on A4 sheets it measures 23 cms high, 15 cms long and 13.5 cm wide. Link: http://papermau.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/…r-model-by.html

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 7:21pm

Brasilianischen Militärpolizei Auto Papier Modell - Brazilian Military Police Car Paper Model

Here is the new easy-to-build vehicle paper model by Papermau: the Military Police Car Paper Model Of The State Of São Paulo - Brazil. Download easily direct from Google Docs. Enjoy! Hier ist die neue easy-to-Build-Fahrzeug Papiermodell von Papermau: die Military Police Car Papier Modell des Bundesstaats São Paulo - Brasilien. Herunterladen einfach direkt von Google Docs. Genießen Sie! Link: Military Police Car Paper Model Of The State Of São Paulo - Brazil

Friday, February 7th 2014, 2:09pm

Longboard Surfari Sedan Paper Model

Here is the Longboard Surfari Sedan, a very easy-to-build paper model in two sheets of paper. You can easily download it directly from Google Docs. Enjoy! Link: Longboard Surfari Sedan Paper Model - by Papermau - Download Now!