Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 52.

Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009, 20:56

Forenbeitrag von: »missy mouse«

preval spray gun

allo guys, i know, long time no post... well the mouse ain't dead, just smells like it... kidding. any way i went to home depot to look for some grey brush on paint and found something quite neat... so i got one and guess what.....IT WORKS!!! well...sort of. just have to make sure the strainer at the bottom is clear and your paint has no lumps in it, also recomend thinning a little thinner than what it calls for and get a couple spare power units. heres a link to the company site for the sprayer...

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007, 04:12

mouse tackles the conti di cavour

well guys...after finishing the revel of germany QM2, the lindberg exterminator slingshot dragster, the revell P-61 blackwidow.. i've decided to go back to paper models.. decided something simple looking such as the conti di cavour. so i'm looking for some information and overall impressions with this kit since it won't be here till friday... so what do you guys who built it or started it think? easy, hard, great, good, average or poor fitting and hows the print quality?

Mittwoch, 22. August 2007, 22:30

help with victory sides??

hello, you're favorite fat mouse lady here in need of help. i'm working on the shipyard victory... the new one, Nr 26 on the cat and i'm almost ready to put the colored side skins on and kinda very stumped.... are the sides and the intermediate waterline skins unlaminated, or are they laminated to what thickness...please help? don't want this model to meet the fate of somany messed up models at the viking ship breakers *points to her weber bbq and butane torch*

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2007, 22:44

Mobilkran Bumar-Labedy DUT-0502 Modelik 1:25

i've recently started on the same kit and heres a little detail sudgestion for it that you can still add since the roof is on assuming you didn't glue the doors on... make a T handle.. a short one and paint it black and put it on the shifter colum. i'll be doing the same and adding in white the PRNDOD123 to the selector (assuming the transmission has overdrive)

Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2007, 22:20

KrAZ 255B, Renova, 1:25 - FERTIG

better watchout..some one may try to hot wire it

Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2007, 10:10

KrAZ 255B, Renova, 1:25 - FERTIG

HOLY JEEBUS CAKES ON A SATURDAY BAKE!!! DUUUUUUUUDE!!! sweet lookin truck man some day i hope to tackle the trailer.

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2007, 08:39

USS Tarawa LHA 1 1/200th scale

ooooh...can i try this when its ready? lookin good so far!

Freitag, 4. Mai 2007, 05:21

Ty2 wheel help

hi all. could some one provide me with templates to lay out and cut the spokes for the drive wheels since i can't find or afford the laser cut wheels? i need a template to set the hub on and the required sized wheel ring to size and set the spokes for the 3 different counterweights, just something i can print out for the 3 weight size wheels along with templates to cut and shape the spokes as i go around. if you can provide me with the templates here and maybe upload them to the tips and tricks ...

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007, 10:23

Ty 2 / Angraf / 1:25

umm, i was wondering where part 42o goes, is that the back spacer for the wheels?

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2007, 21:13

Ty-45 / Angraf / 1:25

well so far i see what my next loco is gonna be

Sonntag, 29. April 2007, 18:14

well the model arrived yesterday and i started building the frame. tho i hope i didn't mess it up. is the frame main side rails supposed to just be 1mm thick or are they 2mm? if 2mm i have to order another one

Samstag, 28. April 2007, 03:00

i hope mine turns out as good as yours, great work on it so far tho i may go one step futher and make the drive rods movable

Freitag, 27. April 2007, 23:54

46-Tonnen-Hafen-Portalkran / DRAF-MODEL / 1:87 [FERTIG]

i ordered the same kit last night after seeing this i know its late for this but hey, sweet build man, sweet build. 2 thumbs and a big toe up

Freitag, 27. April 2007, 20:05

translation for instructions to the TY2

heh, well i was hopeing to recive the model and the laser cut frame set for it today but was told by the post office that if i don't recive it by tomorrow then the shipper who is the papermodel store and i need to file a loss claim since it was sent express mail which should take no more than 2 days. the USPS site and the tracking phone number both keep saying that there is no record of the shipment. i hope its not lost.

Freitag, 27. April 2007, 02:24

translation for instructions to the TY2

hi all, could some one translate the instructions for the TY2 in to english for me please?

Mittwoch, 25. April 2007, 21:45

some help for the TY2/BR52 builders

last night i ordered the TY-2 kit and the laser cut parts set for the TY2/BR52. well i'm currently looking for stuff to add some more detail and ran across this for those who wish to add the air pipe system for the brakes. http://www.interlok.info/BR52-Bremsschema.gif hope this helps as i will be useing this to i'll share more as i find it *snugs ya*

Samstag, 8. Juli 2006, 02:45

GPM Nr. 250 JUnkers JU-52/3m [abgebrochen]

could some one please translate this for those of us who may have ordered this model, like me?

Freitag, 24. März 2006, 09:42

Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIb (1:33), Orlik nr. 013

allo, i started on the orlik XP-55 ascender with the draf model laser cut frames and i'm actualy stopping construction because the skins are to large for the frames and before frame assembly i compaired the laser cut frame parts to the ones in the kit and are the same size and are exact to the ones with the kit and right now the fuselage skins are to oversize even for a remotly good fit. on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being bad and 10 being good, the kit is a 3 bordering on a 4 mainly because of the d...

Freitag, 17. März 2006, 13:44

orlik jelcz frame issues

hi, any one who built either the orlik jelcz dump truck or the fire truck have any issues with the frame rails becoming severly bowed and one frame rail being 1mm shorter then the other and crossmember attatchment points not lining up like they should? i ran in to that problem my self but since i used superglue to glue the crossmembers in i can't correct the mistakes so i'm proceeding with the model, next time i'll order the fire truck again and try the frame and might use a jig to shape and glu...

Montag, 13. März 2006, 10:48

Jelcz W 640 JS / Orlik / 1:25 [FERTIG]

hi, i ordered the fire truck version of it saturday night and wondering how long the dump truck version is. also i finaly ordered several sizes of the laser cut hex heads, some with holes and some without and the laser cut wheel disk and treads that should make the model easier since my major weakness in modeling is the wheels, i always mess then up because the holes are always different sizes and the disks are never round