Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 832.

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017, 14:06

Forenbeitrag von: »Hi-Torque«

Mehrzweckschiff Mellum 1:250 HMV (FERTIG)

Thomas, Happy New Year and congratulations on fine ship! Regards, Cris

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017, 14:02

[Fertig] General Cargo Ship GDANSK / JSC / 1:400

Wolfgang, Happy New Year! Looking at your work so far, one would think you are building the GDANSK out of 5cm thick steel instead of paper. The lack of any distortion is extraordinary! Masterful work. Regards, Cris

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2016, 12:54

LK Leipzig

Ulrich, Your work always brings a smile to my face. An artfully arranged diorama filled will skillfully assembled models. Beautiful! Regards, Cris

Montag, 26. Dezember 2016, 23:46

[FERTIG] SK Harro Koebke / Passat-Verlag / 1:250

Pitje, Beautiful work! The Notarius is perfect! Regards, Cris

Montag, 26. Dezember 2016, 04:21

Day Tide / JSC 291 / 1:250 [FERTIG]

Thank you JSC and Glue me! Merry Christmas!

Donnerstag, 22. September 2016, 03:51

Sd. Kfz. 251 von cfm (Marinefährpram)

After a short time away, I return to find your work is as ever, delightful and intriguing. Fantastic work! Cris

Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013, 15:37

Micromodels LSIII "Terminal Station"

Hello Friends, The rail and buffer stops are installed. Kind regards, Cris @Helmut: Thanks and sorry about the pictures. Really no problem, Cris. Helmut.

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 11:58

Hello Friends, The 700 or so sleepers are in place and the ballast has been installed. Also, the platforms have been constructed. Kind Regards, Cris @Thomas: Thank you very much for your kind words and especially the great links! Although I doubt very much my little diorama will be so grand. @Ully: Hi Ully! You are absolutely correct about the driving. However I used the below image as my reference. I have also attached another two that show as you say, chaos and anarchy EDIT: Pictures removed w...

Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013, 22:58

Hello Friends, Thank all of you very much for your kind words and praise! I am taking a break from the front of the station. Here, I have laid out the tracks and platforms and begun placing the sleepers. Yes, it looks rough at the moment but by the time ballast is placed, the tracks are glued to the diorama base and the entire thing painted, maybe it will not look so bad. Kind Regards, Cris @Thomas: Thanks! The Yaks say hello! I am not sure how to deal with the figures yet...I know I will need a...

Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013, 13:55

HMV neuer Webauftritt mit vielen Galeriebildern

Hello Friends, Having helped on the Translations, I am very happy to see the new site up! I wish Ben and Uli many happy sales and of course, the rest of you many happy models! Regards, Cris

Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013, 13:45

Eiffel Tower; Schreiber-Bogen; 1:300 (FERTIG)

Hi Tino, I have followed your fantastic report since you started, just wonderful work! And an informative report! Can you share with us one more photo of a person beside the model? I laughed at the ladder in one of your other photos! Best Regards, Cris

Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013, 15:54

Hello, I have added a news stand, some luggage at the baggage entrance and placed the "fleet". Regards, Cris @Wolfgang: Thank you for your kind words. Its hardly "amazing", but I'm glad that someone is enjoying this report.

Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013, 11:10

ARKONA und BALTIC

Hallo Friends, Here are some pictures of the ARKONA and BALTIC along with several other Governmental ships on our Flickr Page Regards, Mia and Cris

Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013, 00:23

Einsatzgruppenversorger Berlin

Hi Jens, Outstanding work! Just beautiful! I read recently where HMV has just completed the LC for this ship at over 2000 parts alone! Regards, Cris

Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013, 18:45

TITANIC, Fly, 1 : 200, Bilder vom Baufortschritt [ABGESCHLOSSEN]

Hi Helmut, I really like the way you handled the masts. That is how I would have done it. Oh, well I guess that's not the best endorsement then I genuinely enjoy seeing problems solved in unique ways. Bravo! Cris

Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013, 18:18

Hello Friends, The horse drawn cabs are complete. So, in the first image you can see my first attempt at a horse more closely resembled an overweight yak. The second attempt looks a little better, perhaps the off-spring of a yak and a donkey. C'est la vie! I do not mind telling you hitching the horses up and putting the reins on was mildly infuriating. Regards, Cris

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 18:15

[FERTIG!!]USS SAN FRANCISCO, Möwe, 1:250, Bilder vom Baufortschritt

Hi Feite, It is always a pleasure to see what interesting details you add to your models. Kind Regards, Cris

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 16:15

Bugsier OCEANIC

And the rest: I really apologize for the quality, but still maybe a fanatic or two like me will enjoy them.

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 16:10

Bugsier OCEANIC

Hello Friends, Here is the link to our Flicker page with this years photos of the OCEANIC. Also, here are some really terrible shots of the PACIFIC model in the window of Bugsier in Hamburg. Lastly, please visit BUGSIER for a nice downloadable PDF of the particulars of the OCEANIC and indeed all of their fleet. Kind Regards, Mia and Cris