Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012, 06:09

Forenbeitrag von: »Gonçalo Mendes«

No drawings, but maybe this could be of some help. A papermodel of the truk is a nice idea, and is something that have crossed my mind many times. The stand alone radar would be fine too. They have a graduated ruller in one photo, and others are headon, and the scale is indicate...With a little work, maybe you can extract the info that you need. Best cumpliments, G_Mendes

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 21:53

Würzburg-Riese / Seeriese

Hello Hadu, That's a fantastic work! Very detailed and great workmanship. A 1/72 version please! Cheers, G_Mendes

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 19:50

Hello, Many thanks for sharing this model, and for honouring a great modeller. G_Mendes

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 04:24

Bunker RB23

Many thanks for the 1/72 versions !!!! Best cumpliments, G_Mendes

Mittwoch, 27. April 2011, 05:46

Bunker RB23

Fantastic! Many thanks for sharing! And in 1/72 would be a great idea too! G_Mendes

Freitag, 11. März 2011, 00:35

construction machine

Find this: direct:…01356_thumb.jpg…01404_thumb.jpg G_Mendes

Mittwoch, 9. März 2011, 23:02

buildings HO Scale

Hello, New to me, firetrucks and some buildings: G_Mendes

Mittwoch, 9. März 2011, 23:00

Hello, new to me, firetrucks and some buildings: G_Mendes

Donnerstag, 3. März 2011, 07:31

wooden shack shop

New to me, a small american village grocery shop. G_Mendes

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2011, 09:28

RE: Help...

hello, I review message settings, I don't know why I had the messages blocked! G_Mendes

Freitag, 7. Januar 2011, 09:38

aircraft hardstands

Hi, I find this while surfing, maybe it is usefull. Sorry if it is already posted! http://www.grubby-fingers-aircraft-illus…m/freebies.html Some other stuff looks good to! G_Mendes

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 07:18

New to me, Gladiator and F-11 tiger

This site is new to me: A lot of Gladiators and a F-11 Tiger It has a Gladiator model template, to personal decoration. They look fine, good work for the designer!!!! G_Mendes

Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008, 01:24

WWII RAF USAAF Control Tower 1/144

Hello to all, I just find this: A 1/144 WWII RAF USAAF Control Tower, in two types, and three options. Link deleted G_Mendes Dear Gonçalo, The Link has been deleted because of swastikas which are forbidden to show according to German Law. René Sorry to all Direct link without forbiden caracters Hope this is fine.

Donnerstag, 10. April 2008, 03:43

1/144 Hangars and control tower

I find these by accident. They are repainted versions of other designers models, but are are "ok", as the site owner has licence to host and share the nice work that he did. So here is the link: GMendes