Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Donnerstag, 10. März 2011, 21:00

Forenbeitrag von: »ML5716«

ModelArt's Bicentennial F-15B

Hello everyone, After a long time, there is a recolored kit at ML Card Models. This is the Bicentennial F-15B. I invite you all to take a tour at: http://www.papermodels.co.il Thanks, Moshe Lemer ML Card Models

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, 12:40

Whvn Nimitz - missing part?

Hi modellschiff, I can not visualize what you described If you have pictures of the area you are talking about it would help to understand. So far, there are a few cases where some black/red part numbers do not match and some other part numbers on the parts sheets and on the assembly drawings also do not match and this slows down the work. Another problem I had, you can see in the attached image. The skin in front, on both sides is 4-6mm too short and I had to add strips of paper (where the dark...

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, 10:17

Thanks Werner. Now I can see where it should have been. I bought this kit 6-7 years ago, from H&B precision Card Models in the USA via mail order and only about two months ago started building it. Before cutting out parts from the sheets, I usually scan ahead a few sheets at a time for backup. I scanned the deck parts sheets at the end f last week, cut out the parts, and only on Sunday, I realized that I am missing this part. I searched my already cut parts envelope, the scanned sheets on the co...

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, 08:33

Thanks, I'll look for it again on that sheet. Can you tell me how high is it above the flight deck? Can you take a picture of it and show here? Thanks again, Moshe

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 11:52

Hi everyone, I am building now Whvn's Nimitz (see the 1st image). So far I completed the hull (2nd image). And I can not find part number 65a on the sheets (see 3rd image). Can anyone help? Thanks, Moshe

Montag, 2. Februar 2009, 22:04

All ModelArt kits are online again

There is something in the pipes, but it's moving very very slow and I can't say when it'll show up :-( Mshe

Montag, 2. Februar 2009, 19:47

All ModelArt kits are online again

Hi everyone, I am happy to announce that the entire line of ModelArt kits (1/32, 1/72 and other scales), can be found at http://www.papermodels.co.il/ If you already built any of ModelArt kits and took pictures of the completed models, I invite you to send me their pictures, to be shown in the 'Customers Works' section. Thank you, Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models

Freitag, 11. Juli 2008, 00:52

Another free download by Emil zarkov (ModelArt)

Hi everyone, Emil Zarkov of ModelArt is offering another free download. This time, it's the 1/32 Avia B-135. You can download it at: http://www.papermodels.co.il A shortcut to the download page is on the menu on the left of the front page. Also, the first one to send me pictures of the assembly process, will receive a free download of his/her choice from the list of kits that I carry. Enjoy, Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models

Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2008, 22:45

TS Israel

Hello Modellschiff, The attached picture shows this ship or another one of the same family, in the Israeli service many years ago. I also have this kit, but since it doesn't have assembly drawings and I don't understand German, I'm counting on your pictures Regards, Moshe

Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2007, 14:55

RE: New kit by ModelArt - Israeli air force's A-4N Skyhawk

Maybe this, or the Blue Angles A-4F. I do not know yet. I'll let everybody know when I have some news. The USMC used an A-4M which is a little different then the Israeli A-4N, besides the paint scheme. Moshe Zitat Originally posted by rutzes Moshe, will this model be available in another livery, too? I think mainly about USMC colors... Cheers, Old Rutz

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2007, 21:19

New kit by ModelArt - Israeli air force's A-4N Skyhawk

Hi everyone, A new kit by ModelArt is available now. It's the 1/32 Israeli air force A-4N Skyhawk. The kit contains 2 external fuel tanks, 2 Sidwinder missiles, 6 Mk-82 bombs, 6 Mk-82 Sneakeye bombs, 1 MER (Multiple Ejector Rack and 2 TERs (Triple Ejector Rack). The kit is very colorful and detailed and can be found at: http://www.papermodels.co.il Thank you, Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2007, 17:26

Moving away sale at ML Card Models

Zitat Originally posted by hemingway Hi Moshe, great offer! :yahoo: I hope, you don't close your internet store! When can we order your new A-4N kit? Cheers, Bernhard Hi Bernhard and all, I'm not closing the store, I only want the have less packages to carry on the truck Dr. Zarkov, the designer of the A-4N, is working hard as we speak, on some small details, and it should be ready in a few days, and than I'll have an one hour job on my side, before it's ready. One more important detail. I noti...

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2007, 14:21

Moving away sale at ML Card Models

Hi everyone, There is a moving away sale at http://www.papermodels.co.il for two of the printed kits. The F-15C and F-15E. I'm moving to another city in about a month and decided not to carry printed kits anymore. You are all invited to take advantage of the sale. The link is at the bottom of the menu. Thank you, Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models

Montag, 26. Februar 2007, 17:45

Russian T34/76 tank from 1941

Zitat Originally posted by shurik Very nice work indeed. It very interesting paper you use. I would be glad to buy it. Does the shop have a site to contact? Hi Shurik, Try the "Arta" art supply stores for cardstock in various colors. Moshe