Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 02:31

Forenbeitrag von: »Yu Gyokubun«

Schnellboot S100 von cfm

Glue me, as well as your exceptional skill what impresses me is your tenacity that gives me courage to try further. Don't be engrossed in Lego. Don't forget that there are many paper modelers who look forward to your update.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010, 13:52

Schnellboot S100 von cfm

Last night I dreamt I went to Germany again. It seemed to me I stood by an insane modeler and he started building small model. Seeing his job, I was spellbound. Curiously, my dream came true. Gluuuuuuue meeeeeeeee!

Freitag, 26. Juni 2009, 07:30

Borsig Bn2t / Modelik / 1/25

Zitat @ Yu - well, I bet we share the same taste for the way to build paper models. We are not alone (John, are you there? ) The short answer to your question is no. However, I almost always pass the nail over the edges. It softens the edges and helps to hide some fuzz that may occur while cutting. Is that what you mean? Thank you for the tip of hiding fuzz with nail. Why asked about chamfering the cut edge is that paper edge on sand dome looks very thin. If we could chamfer both sides of the e...

Freitag, 26. Juni 2009, 06:54

Gegen den Wind [FERTIG]

This is really interesting and fun to see. John, did you change your taste for paper modeling? If there is a pretty blond girl standing on the jetty and winking cutely at the captain... I want to build such a paper model someday..... Thank you for your inspiration Cheers, Yu

Freitag, 26. Juni 2009, 06:20

[FERTIG] F4U-1A Corsair, GPM 3'2004, 1:33

frettchen, I built this kit about 4 years ago but I didn't built the pedal in such a precise way. I should have built it after learning your thread

Freitag, 26. Juni 2009, 06:15

[FERTIG] Hawker Hurricane / Halinski / 1:33

HI Dalibor, Very careful work on small parts in the cockpit, outer skin, everything is fine!!!

Freitag, 26. Juni 2009, 06:07

RE: Question?

Zitat Originally posted by YY DAD Is there any step to follow after I finish building a model? Like informing somebody or ...... Thank you. YY DAD Congratulations on your great work!!! At the first page, just edit the title adding [fertig] which means "finished" then administrator will move your report to "abgeschlossene Bauberichte".

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009, 00:21

Congratulations, Ricardo. This is the way to build papermodel that I pursue. By the way, did you chamfer the edges of back side skin of the sand dome?

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009, 03:28

Ricardo, I want you to make some flaw on your build otherwise I have no other words but to repeat 'perfect' always.... Yu

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009, 03:21

Jak-1b/Halinski, 1:33 [FERTIG]

Servus frettchen, Congratulations on your Jak-1b that looks very good!!! Yu

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009, 03:08

Cleopatra Shipyard 1/96

Glen-san, It's nice to be able to follow your thread again here so that I can memorize your tips and techniques by heart. One time isn't enough for me to lean... Yu

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 11:28

IJN Hiei 1:300 Maly 7-8-9/2006

Before gluing hull plate I glued right and left side bow tips together then glued entire hull to the formers.

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 11:26

First glued horizontal plate to the bottom edge of upper hull plate then glued the other side to the top edge of lower hull plate. In the middle I found length of horizontal plates are short. I might have overlooked corresponding parts but I decided to make it from original deck that I didn’t use and kept it for in case. Cut out grey part to make parts for connecting two horizontal plates.

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 11:24

first picture : cut out portholes second picture : smoothen the portholes edge using brass rod third picture: slice projected paper by smoothing fourth picture: glued rims for porthole last picture: glued thin film back of hull plates I used gold painted electric wire for bow section and brass wire for stern section. As diameter of electric wire looks a bit smaller than brass wire, for 1:300 ship model size of electric wire looks ideal but painting it is nightmare… One more drawback of brass wir...

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 11:22

After I had glued rims to the bow section I knew metallic brush has brass wire. At nearby hardware store I bought one metallic brush and found brass wire looks almost same diameter as electric wire. I made rims for stern section using brass wire

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 11:20

Thanks hagen-san, Mainpirat-san for your kind words. frettchen, I like longitudinal hull plate as real ship has so I tried it and result…. May be I can find better way next time. Taking time I built upper hull plates. In the first place, I made rims for the porthole. What I came up as material was electric wire. Its diameter is 0.1mm and I though it is an ideal size but drawback is I have to paint it dipping them in the pool of gold paint. I glued them to the both sides of bow section.

Samstag, 13. Juni 2009, 16:46

Schloss Linderhof 1:90 & 68% J.F. Schreiber [FERTIG]

Great work, John, I learned through your thread that size doesn’t matter. The most important thing is love and passion. Your passion for building turned paper into gem Yu

Freitag, 12. Juni 2009, 04:16

SANTA INÉS - Passat-V., 1 : 250 - Bilder v. Baufortschritt [Fertig]

Helmut-san, The idea of building brases is very instructive and your way of building the model with great care is my preference. Cheers, Yu

Freitag, 12. Juni 2009, 04:07

RE: Phase 2-7 of Fw 190 A-8 Halinski 1/2004

[quote Dear Yu san, It's a great honor to get your feedback. I was so impressed by your works of Bf-109F and Spitfire on Halinski web-site a couple of years ago. Since then, yours work became a golden standard to me. Whenever I have problems, I study remarkable finishes on your models and imagine over and over again how you did. That's one of the reason I started Halinski WWII air fighter building. Now you may guess why I am using blue background for photos. I've tried my best but still I could ...

Freitag, 12. Juni 2009, 03:53

Schloss Linderhof 1:90 & 68% J.F. Schreiber [FERTIG]

John, If you didn't put your glasses beside the model and I didn't read the thread from the beginning, I would think the Linderhof a large size model. It is really inspirational!!! I'm getting the urge to build small building to impress my wife Cheers, Yu