Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 969.

Sonntag, 16. Juli 2017, 22:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Josve«

Renova model – Kraz 255 B / 1:25

Really a great build!!! respect!! Nice to follow

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2015, 21:15

T28 1:25 DrafModel

Some work on the upper rollers and other details here and there Summer vacation now, and will continue the work in august Have a really nice summer my papermodelling friends!!

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 21:53

Krupp Protze, 1:25, Verlag Modelik

Im so impressed about how clean and presice you are able to build Josef! Its really a pleasure to follow your builds.

Donnerstag, 30. April 2015, 23:01

Yes its a really big model Hadu But its a very interesting model to build. Its time consuming and will stand out as a very very good project. Made the other drive wheel. A lot of nuts and bolts

Sonntag, 26. April 2015, 19:32

So the build continues after finishing the pzkpwf 38t Buildgroup41 are the roadwheels...ans it a LOT of them...but time is just time have a nice day guys!!

Sonntag, 5. April 2015, 23:11

Krupp Protze, 1:25, Verlag Modelik

Nice work as always Josef!!

Mittwoch, 26. November 2014, 22:59

LeFh 18/40 1:16 DrafModel

Brought the LEFH with me out offshore... The building conditions are note very large in my cabin on the oilrig But i find much pleasure doing some modelling no matter what. Here is my workbench in my cabin... Ammo crate One of the cylinders on the front shield And the front shield is done Building the front shield was fun actually Very well designed, all parts fit very well of course....it a DrafModel Only thing was that i had forgotten to bring with me my laser nuts..so I had to cut out all the...

Mittwoch, 5. November 2014, 08:49

Yes Igor i'm back The last wheel The inner rim Applying letters And voilla...two wheels done

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014, 21:22

SOOOOO the build continues after a "little" break Continued with making the legs. The drawing of the inner skeleton The parts and the finished skeleton Rolling and shaping such long and coned cylinders isn't always the easyest thing to do...but with some patience and careful shaping its not that bad to make. Parts to be cut out, and the finished tubes The end plate Drawing Not very difficult to make this part.Just a few metal parts missing. To be continued

Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014, 10:27

Modelik Tramwaj Typu "N" 1:25

Really a nice model!! And nice work

Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2014, 13:00

Did some small work today on the front leadwheel suspension

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 10:54

Wheels...This front wheel should be more picky than i thought...built up of thin paper with not much strength.So it was very hard to get the wheel straight and in line with itselves. The drawing shows some of the complexity of the wheel All made of the thin paper And then it was all those small 0,3mm rods to be used.. I drilled small holes in all the way around and put the rods inside And so i used 5mm rods for spacing and maintaining the same distance all way around Also started to make some tr...

Montag, 13. Januar 2014, 16:04

Thanks Markus! Finished one of the drive wheels today

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 14:35

Thanks Jens!! Now i have come to the parts i like less....wheels. Starting with the big ones... Drawing Making rivets with my japanese screw puncher 1mm big Started with the assembly of the wheel

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 22:38

[FERTIG] T35, 1/25 Modelik 01/08 (digital gealtert)

Interesting build, wil follow with great interest

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 12:37

Continued to build the engine fan cover This was a bit flimsy work...with all those small strips... First i made the cover Then it was time to start to make the espalier with the flimsy strips.. The result was ok...

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 09:54

Finished the exhaust.

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014, 10:03

Hello guys! Back from the north sea for some days now, and have been doing some paperworks. Engine fan. This is going to be covered, so i did not put a lot of work in detailing here... Finished the turrets and machineguns. Started to put on some weathering and dirt and rust pigments. It will be smeared more out when its finished... Will continue on the exhaust

Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013, 18:45

PU-29 Polnische Dampflok 1:25

Really nice Josef!! Follow your build with great interest