Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »Hi-Torque« ist männlich
  • »Hi-Torque« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 6. April 2010

Beruf: Project Manager

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 29. April 2011, 00:28

Hamburg Semi-Portal Cranes

Hello Friends,

I have researched as much as I can in regards to the Semi-Portal Cranes used in Hamburg and as depicted in HMV's Hafen Diorama. I have found many pictures of the exterior but none of the cab or machinery house.

As I think the cranes are one of the most fascinating aspects of the diorama, I would like to show one of the crane cabs with the door open. Does anyone have any ideas as to the interior arrangement? Obviously, the view will be quite small so I am really looking for just a general idea. For instance, directly behind the operators position is there a bulkhead or would the electrical equipment for the hoist be visible?

Many Thanks in advance,

Cris

modellschiff

Erleuchteter

• »modellschiff« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 20. Dezember 2006

Beruf: Pensionär

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 29. April 2011, 10:41

RE: Hamburg Semi-Portal Cranes

Hello Chris,
try to mail:
gs@museum-der-arbeit-hafenmuseum.de

This musuem ist the upcoming harbour museum in Hamburg. Located Australien Kai Building 52.
As far as I know the should own an lot of pictures concerning the harbour and the harbour work. Or try the archives of HHLA. This is the Hamburg Hafen Logistics Agency( I don't know if this is the correct name but HHLA will do.

Best regards
Ulrich

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »modellschiff« (29. April 2011, 10:45)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 29. April 2011, 14:34

Ulrich,

Thank you very much, I have sent them an email just to today and will post the reply here.

Best Regards,

Cris

Grautvornix

Fortgeschrittener

• »Grautvornix« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 7. Dezember 2004

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 29. April 2011, 19:09

Dear Cris,

attached is a photo of a comparable crane in „not so good“ condition.
These photos are taken near by the Hafen Museum in Hamburg.

You can see the Control panel with the levers, a bulkhead in the Back with a door to the Engine Room.
The electric winch is located in the aft of the house. Hard to see from outside.

I hope these pictures will help, despite of the condition of the crane.

Best regards Till
»Grautvornix« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Crane1.jpg
  • Crane2.jpg
  • Crane3.jpg
aktueller Bau "XXX"
-------------------------------------------------
Wieder auf Reede: "USS INDIANAPOLIS"
Auch auf Reede "CTS Hamburg Express" B&V 1972 1:250
Fertig: "BKM 102", "Bruno Illing", "Finkenwerder", "OPDR Lisboa"

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 29. April 2011, 22:45

Hello Grautvornix,

Thank you so much for taking the time to upload these. They answer a lot of questions! These pictures were just what I was looking for.

The "not so good condition" is my normal modeling mode so again, perfect ;)

Thank you again.

Gratefully Yours,

Cris

Social Bookmarks