Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Barbarossa

Schüler

• »Barbarossa« ist männlich
  • »Barbarossa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 6. April 2007

Beruf: pilot

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008, 18:41

Halinski3-4/2004 D3A1 (VAL)

Hello guys,

After a long time finally I managed to get myself to start this model by Halinski, I know this is not the one form the easiest models but so far the progress goes well, (considering this is the first plane model after long time) As I said so far everything fits well the middle of fuselage inner side fits beautiful. Here are some pictures following the progressHalinski3-4/2004 D3A1 (VAL)
»Barbarossa« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • DSC00150.jpg

Barbarossa

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008, 18:46

and here is the start of middle part the aircraft and inner side
  • DSC01183.jpg

Barbarossa

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008, 19:23

and some more
»Barbarossa« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • DSC00119.jpg
  • DSC00123.jpg
  • DSC00171.jpg
  • DSC00123.jpg
  • DSC00146.jpg
  • DSC00189.jpg

Zaphod

Erleuchteter

Registrierungsdatum: 24. April 2005

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008, 19:41

HEllo Barbarossa,

looks superb !

The Val must be one of the most challenging models available, I am glad that you started to build it.

I will follow your thread with great interest !

Zaphod

Barbarossa

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008, 20:06

I have to admit that the actual model looks far better the bloody ?( camera lens can spot everything! :)
  • DSC01183.jpg
  • DSC00191.jpg
  • DSC01170.jpg

Barbarossa

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008, 20:41

I am still trying to shoot better pictures so this will hopefully improve
  • DSC00200.jpg

Barbarossa

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 13:48

Hi to you all

Today I was on standby but fortunately the crew control didn't call me to do any flights, so therefore of course since early hours of today's morning I manage to finish the left side of inner side fuselage, now only waiting for some metal parts (color drying) and hopefully in the afternoon I start with assembly this segment uniting the left center and right side......
  • DSC00209.jpg
  • DSC00202.jpg

pawell

Fortgeschrittener

• »pawell« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 28. Dezember 2005

Beruf: civil engineer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 15:59

watching this one closely, this plane is waiting in my archive for a long time, so i hope i'll get to it some day...
P.

Burn the land and boil the sea
You can’t take the sky from me

Barbarossa

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 18:13

Ok so the both sides are on so far everything fits as it should, however I was trying (dry) to fit outer skin to cover the middle part and it seems that it wont fit as at the bottom there is a gap approximately 2-3 mm wide, no matter how I am looking everything is in its place ( up to now progress) so I am getting slightly worried where is the problem or what i did wrong. I also noticed that same problem with Halinski's model of Focke Wulf which Jorge Schulze experienced similar problem (I am guessing by his saying that it took a lot of patient to fit those parts)

So guys any advice? Thank you in advance

Barbarossa

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 23:05

Right lads, i took dramatic action: the very back wall of the cockpit was too large to fit the outer skin so I decided to sand it to the shape allowing outer skin slides onto it, however problems don't stop there (I was really surprised building the cockpit that everything was fine but don't fool yourself this is a polish model =). Now I glued both parts of outer skin before definitely fixing it, now solving problem one problem leads into another and it is no matter that I checked correctness of all parts prior to gluing ( and they fitted well the outer skin is not corresponding with the vertical axis (i build the rudder part of fuselage and the vertical axe is not 90 degrees as it should be, never mind this can be fixed however now thinking what to do with the outer skin and how to fit it to the main body and at the same time be sure that all work that will follow will correspond with the action taken.....will see later on this week
  • DSC00220.jpg

GreMir

Fortgeschrittener

• »GreMir« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 13. November 2005

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008, 16:49

And what do you exactly mean by your comment about "polish model"?
There is nothing wrong with pointing to mistakes in the kit but I think you are going a bit too far generalizing in this manner...
Yes, I'm Polish and I'm offended by this.
Michael Krol
www.gremirmodels.com

Barbarossa

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2008, 00:30

Ok I see your point and also agree that polish models are the best on the market, I only say that the earlier published ones hiding considerable amount of small errors and by current price tags all editors should take great care by eliminating them before hitting the market that's all......

Social Bookmarks